i'm hanging up on you

Thursday, January 17 at 4:17 PM

Report Card, Soc Sci and Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara

Grabe! Woohoo. First honor baby! *does his victory dance* tun-tunnun tun-tunnun! Uh huh! Uh HUH! LOL!

After all that hard work! First honor! Yeah! Hahaha. Here are my grades:

CLE :: 97 OO (from last quarter's 96)
English :: 96 OO (from 97..sayang)
Filipino :: 92 OO (from a 91)
Math :: 97 VV (from a 90) YESSSSSSS!!!! For once, it has the highest score!
Chinese :: 93 VV (from an 88. yeah!)
Science :: 95 OO (from a 97. *sigh*)
Soc Sci :: 94 OO (from a 92. yey!)

I got a pass in Reading Enhancement and an O in advisory. Nakakainis lang talaga si Laoshi at si Mr. Pinlac. Kasi since 1st and 2nd quarter pa, laging V V ang binibigay sa akin. Everything else have spotless O's. So if not for them, I can get a diligence award. *Sigh*

In other news, I have a fugly 0/5 on my Soc Sci check-up. I could've gotten a 1 had I not changed my answer. Anyhow. It's just a check-up. I can still make up for it.

Also, I'm now addicted to Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara. Grabe! Ang ganda. Hahahaha. *ang bulong ni baby, wag iwan ni mommy* Wahaha! It's so sad I only started watching yesterday.

0 reps.: