love na love si baby

Friday, January 25 at 5:32 PM

Ramblings from this Week

Grabe! Katatapos lamang ng Patayin sa Sindak si Barbara! Nagmumulto pa rin si Ruth! Hahaha. I can't believe it's done na. At least I can concentrate on my studies more na. LOL.

Wow. I've just rediscovered Camp. I still remember this movie. I really liked it. Hahaha. Reminds me of all the X-Rep days. Haha!

Anyhow, this week has been really long and crazy. I can't remember much... not like I'd want to. It's mostly sabog. Hahaha.

Last Wednesday evening, I was watching Patayin sa Sindak. It got kind of boring so I fell asleep. It's soooo annoying. For one, I didn't finish the show. Second, I woke up at 6am the next day. Third, I had to cram my CLE reflection. Fourth, I forgot my PE uniform. *sigh* But I guess it's a good thing since the reflection turned out fine, varrick lent me his uniform, and I HAD THE BEST SLEEP I've had ever since the start of classes. Woohoo!

FX is getting crazy. Soooo much work. So fun though. And it really makes me happy just to see a part of the set be done. What more if we finish the whole thing already. Hihihi.

ROMEO and JULIET! Wooohoo. I noticed that and Florante at Laura are really beautiful pieces of work. As in, I finally appreciate all the poetic portrayals and beautiful stories. LOL.

Things are going downhill right now. Nothing I can't fix. But the thing is... life is shit and the flush ain't working. The only thing you can do is add perfume. Heehehe.

There's nothing much I can say right now. Hahaha. I've mostly forgotten everything. Is that a good thing?

0 reps.: