all the young

Saturday, January 5 at 7:34 PM

Home and 2008

I'm back home. Finally. Haha!

I came back Friday evening. Trisha came along and slept here too. We played Clue. Watched KKK. and then Licence to Marry. Weird... puro wedding movies. Today naman, doctor's appointment was cancelled. So I joined Trisha in the dentist. We stayed for deathly long hours in Tito Cesar's. And then we ate at Burger King... yumm!

I came home and slept. Woke up. Ate dinner. And I just finished watching PBB Big Night (Congrats, Ruben!) while playing Tong-its with the maids. Hahaha!

2008 is my year. I just know it.

For some reason, there's something inside me saying it's going to be BIG! Wahaha!

Anyhow, here are my New Year's resolutions.

  • I will sleep earlier. GULP! I've already been violating!
  • I will exercise regularly. hmmm... try!
  • I will not be lazy to do my rituals. what rituals? guess!
  • I will sit straight. ayoko maging kuba! let's start during Mass.
  • I will take a bath faster. hmmm.
  • I will go to Mass earlier. mostly because of above.
  • I will save water. let's save the earth!

I hope I follow it. LOL!

0 reps.: