i'm in love with how you feel

Tuesday, January 15 at 7:44 PM
Juno

Okay. It's one o'clock in the morning, and it's a school night. But I don't care. Hahaha.

I just finished watching JUNO. Yes, I finally found the movie online. LOL! How was it? Let's just say I still wanna download it.

Grabe. It's beautiful. I've been waiting for this movie to come online ever since Christmas break since I doubt it will ever come to the theaters here. (And if it did, who'd watch with me?) The wait was really worth it. I love the movie. It's now up on my all time faves.

Hahaha. I didn't get much of the comedy 'cause I couldn't bring the volume way up. (or my dad downstairs would wonder why he's listening to a movie.) But I guess it would be great.

The soundtrack was brilliant.... as I had already guessed. I'm gonna buy it if I ever see it in stores... that is, if I see it. (naku... soundtracks.) It was just right for the story. It fit in so well. Hahaha. It was simple yet it was beautiful.

The cinematography, I liked. Hahaha. Galing ng cameraman--but it can be just me and my more modern view of things. LOL. And the directing was great too. I like how there's all of these recurring elements. (like Heroes. lol.)

The acting was great! I loved them all. Hahaha. Ellen Page deserves that Golden Globe nomination. (sadly, she didn't win. waa.) Ang galing din ni Jennifer Garner. Hahaha! And I like the chemistry of Michael Cera with Ellen Page.

The story was... was... beautiful! Haha. (That's the third time I've used that word) Everything just fit in. And it was simple and beautiful and just very... Hahaha! Wow. I really was into the story. I mean. If I took a video of myself, you could see me like in all kinds of facial expressions from kilig to awww to damn to lol to... beautiful! Hahaha.

Watch it! You'll llove it too!

0 reps.: