down to the last...

Monday, January 21 at 4:35 PM

Greenhills, Shang and Hectic Monday

I am exhausted. It's a good thing I got some sleep. Patayin sa Sindak makes a good wake-up call. LOL.

Anyhow, I'm supposed to have a blog about yesterday. But stupid multiply got it deleted. Damn. So here I go again. Hahaha.

Well. For the third time in a row, I'm not late for Mass! Woohoo. Palakpakan naman diyan! Hahaha. After which, we spent a day in Greenhills. Ate lunch with Mama for no apparent reason, just to spend time with her. Hehehe. Anyhow, I wasn't able to find a wallet. Boo. Hahaha.

Went home right after. Sadly, nagka-black out. *sigh* I just slept through it right after getting bored with Romeo and Juliet. Hahaha. Since by 8, the lights didn't come on yet, my ad decided that we go to Shang. I can just go read my books in Starbucks.

When we got there, we did some errands. ID pic... again. National (where I finally found the mechanical pencil i've been lookinf for for a long time). Dinner at Le Coeur.

While eating though my yaya texted that there was light na. (Tricky. Apparently, the lights went on a few minutes after we left. She just didn't want us to eat at home. Hahaha! )

Before leaving, i told my dad I wanted to get some CDs. Hahaha. So I now have Jennifer Lopez and Rihanna. I'm still thinking if I want Mario. But I'm sure I'm getting Mary J Blige's once it's out. Hahaha.

So yeah. Blah. back at home.

Today was really hectic. Hahaha. Aside from dealing with my disfunctional... hay. I had to go searching for that blue box, cram Science and do whatever. I feel so sabog right now.

During lunch, I've gone to places I shouldn't go to... hahaha. The Lecture Hall and the Bodega. Mark and I also kept looking for Wilson. *sigh* Anyhow. Crazy. Crazy.

Even much more crazy during FX. It's like I've been to the whole school. LOL. Anyhow, it finally turned out smoother, and I can't wait to do my job. Hahaha.

*sigh* I've still got a sack of homework to do.

0 reps.: