white lies

Saturday, January 19 at 6:02 PM

Let Your

Hmm. Today was great. Woohoo! Why? For one, Everything was on schedule. Two, I wasn't late! Weee! (You must be thinging: "What a nerd! Talking about organization and punctuality." My reply: "I believe the proper term is OC") Why is that good? Hindi ako sinermon today! Woohoo!

The night before, I told the maid to wake me up at 6:45. And she did. Actually, thrice. But I only woke up when I stared into the clock and finally figured out it said 7:30. Hahaha!

So my dad brought me to CJ's house where Phantom picked us up to bring us to Jolibee. Hahaha! So yeah. Chit-chat chat-chit. A Chinese Laoshi came, and she was soooo kind! Hahaha. Sana she's my laoshi. LOL.

So we rode on over to school where I showed most the Algorithm March. Hahaha. We were about to go to Starbucks until we were halted. Hahaha. We went to the AVR na. We watched Across the Universe.

Ever since Mr. Legs mentioned it, and I read the Juie Taymor book during that memorable FX Night, I've been wanting to see it na. (but not as much as how I wanted to see Juno.) Hahaha. I really liked it. Hahaha. It's kinda heavy though on some parts. Hahaha. Which is good since I like heavy and bad because it was really heavy. Hahaha.

What I really liked about it is that the songs were familiar and really nice. Plus, they were Beatles songs incorporated into a story... which is sort of what I am doing for Bodyworks..... except that I'm using disco songs. Perfect example on how to do it. Hahaha!

Add to that, I got inspiration for my set. Hahaha. Sadly, it might not come alive.

Anyhow, we passed by the H4 corridor to go to the lecture hall.... but the 'gate' to the stairs was closed. So we had to pass underneathe it. Weird new experience. Hahaha!

So we got to the lecture hall... discussing at first. But it got sour... as in REALLY sour. Connect the dots--figuratively and literally. Hahaha! All I know is that I don't know. Wahaha!

After much searching (I found blue, I foound cart-shelves, I found FX stuff---but not the right blue cart-shelves with FX stuff.), I bode farewell and ate lunch. When I finished, the others arrived. When more people came, I had to leave na. Hahaha!

Anyhow, went to tutor. Very sleepy. Got chocolates.

Ate at McDo. The usual.

Went to Yamaha. Grabe, this is the first time I've been here ever since the start of October. Woah. Hahaha. Anyhow, I didn't get rusty... in fact, he checked a piece right away. Hahaha. I can't wait for him to teach me the chords. Hahahaha.

After that, we went to Greenhills. National to get my stuff. And then the grocery. I went to Watson's to get conditioner and soap. Then we went to Ace since I want to start my own dish garden. We eventually didn't buy one. We'll go to farmer's na lang daw. Hahaha!

After, we went to Bridges/Goodwill, and I bought the English comic version of Florante. Hahaha! Then we went to Astrovision and I got: Alicia Keys, Corrine Bailey-Rae and Michael Buble. Kulang na lang ay si Rihanna. Hahaha!

Then home. Hahaha. Bow. Woohoo! On to homework. Hay.

0 reps.: