charity, do me justice.

Wednesday, January 30 at 4:14 PM
I call this Melancholy.

I took a peek.
And I awoke to seek
That Mary's dreams
were my blanket's seams.

The noise in my head
Broke my holy bed.
The water drops
were confused slops.

And two piece the bread
My thinking head
My swollen eyes
one o' lies.

There is no sense

The Day

Crazy. I almost made a senseless poem. I'm in the mood. But I'm out of time as it is. Had I the liberty, that would be a whole senseless poem about the stuff below:

Nothing much today. I just felt like blogging.

Right now, I'm covering my mask with masking tape. It's just a few days left and I'm barely done. Sigh. I wish I was more productive. I don't have the inspiration. Sigh some more.

I fell asleep quite early last night. I mostly got bored waiting for my computer to load that I fell asleep. I woke up at around one and decided to call it a night. Anyway, I didn't have much to do.

Nothing new really happened today. The usual drama. The usual work. The usual shit. The usual. Chinese and Social Science made me worry much though. I feel so stupid and useless, but I'm happy.

Anyway. I amazed myself with the Prod Balcony. And when there was nothing left to do, I let the blood fall into my head to give me some life. No, I'm not sick. But thanks for the concern. That's a dose of the happiness pill for the day.

I need some coffee though. And I took one from the cafe. Quoting Allen too: "It tastes like sex." Not that I've tasted it already. Before finally leaving, I made a few more adjustments, which almost led to my death. (I almost sawed my wrist off.)

"I just need to know if it's possible for two people to stay happy together forever"

And because of that, I'm sort of sad right now. (I got interested, so I watched the dramatic part again.) So let me just finish my taping.

So every time you hold me
Hold me like this is the last time
Every time you kiss me
Kiss me like you’ll never see me again
Every time you touch me
Touch me like this is the last time
Promise that you’ll love me
Love me like you’ll never see me again

-- Alicia Keys (great album! get it.)

0 reps.: