a mile in these shoes

Saturday, January 26 at 8:23 PM

Examen, Sleep and Disappointments

How funny. I forgot about examen.

Last Friday, I was awake. Alive and almost kicking. Why? I was behind the P.A. Hihihi!

I was picked out of nowhere. I was just waving at Mr. Perez until he pointed at me and ran out of the workroom, sheet of bond in hand.

I enjoyed. I wasn't as nervous as before. I was able to stand straight. I tried to be not as boring as possible. I think having it in English helped. But I still screwed up a word or two.

This time, I didn't go over the time and not finishing reading it. In fact, there was soooo much spare time since the stories were short. I kept wondering to myself during the absurdly long moments of music. Hahaha.

I hate eyebags. But what can I do? At least I made up for some sleep last night.

I dread seing 3:00 in my watch without the sun shining from the window.

I hate being a lazy obsessive-compulsive. Why can't I just be one or the other?

And the worst part is i'm a nocturnal creature--not someting really bad when it comes to vacation period. But it's really annoying when there are classes and work. Sigh.

Just got pissed off. I really can't stand it.

But what can I do?

Kung pukulin ka ng bato, tanuning mo ang sarili mo ba't di mo sinara ang bintana. Please lang.

0 reps.: