sabi ni father yayaman din ako.

Wednesday, July 11 at 8:54 PM
Saturdays, Birthday, School & Aussies and Fil Teachers..
la lang...W: 7.11: 9.15
BEWARE! Contagious: Makes Me Wonder - M5, Mama Who Bore Me, My Junk, I Believe, Totally Fucked and The Bitch of Living - Spring Awakening...


Well. I've been wanting to blog for some time now. But I never got myself to actually doing it. Anyhow. Here I go.

New vain pix!
http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/87

New gramamr blunder pix!
http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/92

Paos ako this week. laging may parang ewan sa throat ko. I frequently clear my throat na.

.-.

Ah crap.
Mosquitoes everywhere. I can't wait to move na to the newly renovated house. Not only are there no mosquitoes, IT'S SO COOL NA! Especially my room. But I wanna move the computer to my room. But I don;t think i'll need to. If my dad starts invading the study room, I'll start moving it na. Bahala siya. Wahaha!

.-.

Ngeks talaga. May Yamaha na pala ko since noon pero di ko lang alam. Bigla lang akong tinext ng teacher ko kung bakit hindi ako pumupunta. Wahaha!

Well. Kinda stupid. Tapos ung mga 3 hour tutoring sessions ko. Evil Laoshi kasi with all the homework kaya humahaba ang tutor. I mean. Why? Hayz.

Tapos in the morning, may FX. Okay lang. I just helped in designing the set. Hahaha. Umalis na ako nang hindi pa nakakabasa. Hahaha.

.-.

Well. We celebrated my birthday in Pasig. Hahaha. Saya. Alex can walk na! Ang saya. I'm like, go to tito. I'm really glad she still remembers me over mom and dad. Hahaha. Robin's getting so botchok na. Hahaha.

pix here: http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/93

.-.

Hmmm.
School was a great big hodge-podge. Hayz.

Laoshi calls me lucky! Hahaha. I like that.
She calls me by my first name. Jili... luck in chinese. Hahaha.
She actually remembers my name. Hahaha. Ako kasi ung laging nagtatanong ng mga kung anu-anong ewan. Laoshi, zhe shi shen me? You xiao kao ma? Wo men kao shen me? Wei shen me zhe shi blah blah blah....

Okay so I was put into the journalism. Love the teacher... so nice. Hate the teacher... so boring. First day pa lang yan at nakatulog na ako. My God. Hahaha. Bakit kaya I wasn't put in accounting or culinary? Hayz.

.-.

I'M FAILING MATH! :(( waaaaa!

But I'll do better. I hate these last 2 quizzes. And the first one too.

.-.

Well. Today, the Aussies were introduced. Hahaha. There was this one who was sobrang tangkad. Grabe! Napapatingala ka. Damn why I'm soooo short. Waaa.

Then two of them are Pinoy din. Hahaha. And the other one's like emo. Hahaha. His hair's black and he let it down. And he always looks down. Well, during the assembly at least.

And talagang unang naisip ni Kim ang tanong na.... "... pa sila" Sabi ko tanong mo na lang, "Gooday mayt. Are you...?" Ang weird nya! Yan talaga ung unang nag-pop up sa utak. Parang nung sa CLE period. Pinaghihinalaan ba naman na....

Then they had the basketball game kanina. One team won by 62. The yellow team. Can't really tell who's who since the tall guy was wearing blue and the emo guy was wearing yellow. So I think they're mixed.

We saw a lot of people there. Like Mr. M and Mr. Legs. Then Mr. Pinlac was coaching/referee-ing. May isa dung vain na nakisama sa picture ng mga naglaro. Sino kaya yun? Hahaha. And then Mr. Enriquez was there din... and guess kung anong sinabi ni Kim. Hmmmm....

Well, since we're in the topic of Filipino teachers, Kim teased Ms.Cuevas ulit during the assembly. May tumbok na daw cya... buntis daw. Kala ko ba that died down last year?
Tapos hiyang-hiya na siya kay Ms Martinez. Una daw kasi eh may reputation na siyang oily ang skin at dumidikit ang oil sa table. (This was proven by Babsi. he tooked chalk and marked the other table. It marked. He marked Kim's table. Thin line lang. Wahaha!) Tapos nung kanina sa workroom.... Hahaha.

Ang sama sa mga niya sa Fil teacher. (Siguro kung mabasa niya toh, sasampalin na naman ako gamit ng face towel. Hahaha!) Defense niya: "Mabuti naman ako kay Mrs. Enaje." Hahaha.

.-.

Well. I'm beginning to love the cafe. Halos linggo-linggo na akong pumupunta doon. I wonder kung may MSG sila. Hmm. That's not good. Sana wala para healthy. Hahaha.

Well, nilibre ulit kami (CJ & I) ni Sean after the game. Weeee! Nakakain na siya nang mabuti this time. Hahaha.

.-.

And we toured workrooms kanina. Before the game, to Ms.A to talk. And then CJ remembered we needed a girl. Hahahhaha! She said yeah. Haha.

And then to the HS faculty to report it. She wants permission kasi. hahaha. Anyhow, Mr. Legs wasn't there.

And then after the game, du'n ulit. And he was there after a while.

Tapos nung dumating si Perps, sinumbong ko si Kim. Hahaha. Am'bilis tumakbo... tapos nung bumalik sinampal ba naman ako ng face towel nya. Hahaha.

And then sa grade 6. Chat with Ms.V and Ms.M. Hahaha.

Anyhow. GTG.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: