mama, the weeping

Monday, July 23 at 8:51 PM
Wii and Write Up
la lang...m: 7.23: 9.02
BEWARE! Contagious: Mama Who Bore Me...


Well. I haven't read the seventh book simple because time doesn't want me to.

.-.

The Wii was FANTASTIC!!!

Right now, I could still feel the pain in my back from the Wii boxing, but I don't mind. It was one hell of a game. I loved it.

After the game though, I was sweating as though I played badminton. And I could feel the pain in my back and arm muscles. But hell! I loved it.

I just wish I can have it forever. Definitely still on my Christmas list.

.-.

WE're supposed to write about our partner in English class.

I simply just couldn't find inspiration. I mean. I really couldn't.

I needed that Shazam! Gladly, I have it na. Weeee. I'm typing it right now.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: