mama the angels

Friday, July 6 at 9:02 PM
Auditions
la lang...F: 7.6: 9.44
BEWARE! Contagious: Totally Fucked & Mama Who Bore Me...

Well. Today was the Stage FX auditions.

Hahaha. The day before... I didn't print the script. Coz they were 57 pages. Wow. Sooo much ink and paper. Waa. Anyhow. So I decided not to print it yet..
Well. Except for this page that had a monolog of the character I wanted to audition.

Well. I wasnt able to memorize it. And I was discouraged on how I do the lines. It seemed weird kasi. So I decided na I'll audition on the second play... and work under Stacey for this prod.

.-.

Well. Varrick suddenly decided to audition. No need to memorize na kasi. U can read. (Note, still no plans of auditioning). So i decided to help him. Im like coaching him and stuff. I got all nervous for him nga eh. Hahaha!

So the auditions were done by batch. On h2, varr muna. And then cj. And then mr. legs was like LUIS! And I'm like I won't audition. (and stacey's like ASSISTANT!) And he's like u must audition. And then... I looked for a role. Any role.

Wow. Just noticed It's another force audition... like last year when I was forced to do Hulugan. WEll. I got the part then and it did help me. I mean... i got a role even if I wasnt put in the part I auditioned for. And my Filipino improved! Hahaha. So maybe being in this new play won't be so bad.

Anyhow. I looked for a role. And I found one. It was a bit easy pero halatang hindi bagay sa pagkatao ko. Haha. So un.

And then when they were announcing... I got a bigger role. the one I didn't audition for. And the sad part was that was the one Varr auditioned for. So i'm like sorry varr! Haha. Well, come to think of it, last year, I stole the role Mark wanted. Kristiyano. Hahaha. Parang epeat na naman cya. Hahaha!

Well. I now have this role. I hope it goes well.
And I hope I still get a chance to get in to the 2nd play. Hahaha!

.-.

AND DAYA NI MARK! He's watching first row of Christian Aguilerra with back stage passes. Waaa!

.-.

Well. I'm right. The ID was in the ODS.

.-.

Anyhow. I just finished printing the script. Waa... the trees! And I had printing probs since the printer skipped some pages and blah blah blah. Anyhow. I did it. It's done. And it's now in a slide folder with my big name on it so that it wont get lost like last time. (And I saved on buying a slide folder or clearbook by actually searching if i had one)

.-.

I was able to find Spring Awakening songs! Yay me!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: