in sickness and in bleh.

Wednesday, July 18 at 2:03 PM
Being Sick
Sad and/or Worriedw: 7.18: 2.29
BEWARE! Contagious: I Believe - SA...

Well. I'm still sick. Bleh.
I'm thirty-eight today. Hayz.

Oh well. So I woke up. Sheepishly.
Ate Tapa and Scrambled Eggs.

Went to school.
Has such a humid feeling.
Eck. I felt like barfing. Ugh.

Anyhow, so the day starts.
Even Mr. Marana noticed how "tired" I was.

Well.
Most of the day, I was coughing like a horse.
And I had this really weird sensation.
I'd woke at my normal pace but felt somewhat weird while doing it.
Each period, I was thinking, "Should I go home?"

Well.
During Math period, I felt like going to the bathroom.
And I saw scrambled eggs and tapa. ;)
And that sensation I had was gone.

Hmmm.
Well. I had gotten more energy by the time it was Soc Sci. Weeee.
Manang didn't know I was coming.
It was a good thing Manang Petma was there, so nakauwi ako.

I wanna get well.
Gonna rest now. Bye.
Hopefully, I get to go to school tomorrow.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: