thirty-eight point five

Tuesday, July 17 at 8:31 PM
Sickness & Chinese MT
Sad and/or Worriedt*:7.17 :8.52
BEWARE! Contagious: Ale - The Bloomfields & Stranger - Hilary Duff...

I'm sick. What great timing. 38.5 degrees Celsius.
But I have to go to school. I've got an English LT and a Chinese LT. Damnit.

According to my sked, I can only be absent from Friday to Monday because of the Math LT.
Hayz. I wanna attend FX, I wanna see my friends and teachers, I don't wanna go catching up on shit. Especially SocSci. Lessons there are so fast paced. I wanna go out and run in the sun (well maybe not). I hate this. emoslitswrist

WEll. I either got this from the mosquitoes or from Kim.
Waaa. Get well, Kim! Get well, me!

.-.

Okay. I hate the Chinese LT.
Sobra akong kinabahan. I kept stammering.
That lowers my score together with my wrong intonations. I'm so dead.

The teacher asked me: Are you Filipino?
I'm like yeah. Wow. She can either tell from my last name, my looks or... MY BAD SPEAKING SKILLS in CHINESE.

She said: at least you gave your effort.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com

0 reps.: