alyssa and dillan.

Saturday, July 28 at 10:23 PM
Confirmation
HAPPY!!s*: 7.28: 10.23
BEWARE! Contagious: Beautiful Girls Reply...

Oki. So this day was really memorable in its own weird way.
Pics are available at: http://dewe52.multiply.com/photos/album/94?mark_read=dewe52:photos:94

Well... Haha. Since Kuya and Tita are my ninong and ninang, I texted them the night before. Haha. Cyempre, they always wake up late. Hahaha.
Pero sila pa nauna sa akin. I just woke up, nandun na sia sa labas. Haha
7pm pa nga raw natulog si Kuya'eh. Haha.

So yeah. We forgot the camera. So mom and dad went over to get it. I rode in kuya's car and went to Xavier. Well, I was almost late. Hahaha. In the nick of time lang talaga. Haha!

Well. There it went. It was quite a surprise na iba ang misalette ko. It must be a sign! Hahaha.

So yeah... the piano was out of timing again. And so were we. And then kinokontra pa namin ang timing ng choir. Hahaha! But at least it's better than sing-shouting. Hahaha. I mean it wasn't a Saint Ig Luceat Lux song... but it was good enough.

Hahaha. The Bishop was fun. Hahaha. And he watched this season's blockbusters. Hahaha. Weirdly, he kept conducting us and did sign language with fervor. Hahaha. He's Tsinoy din pala.... that's the Bishop of Cubao by the way. Haha.

Weird thing. He called me Albert. Haha. He's like. Luis, be sealed with the Holy Spirit! Amen Peace be with you. And also with you, father. Ok, Albert? Hahahaha! May kasama pa yang thumbs up. Funny. Must've missed my O. Haha.

Anyhow. We ate sa Saisaki. I think I overstuffed myself. Ugh. It's not my fault they ate so slow. Hahaha. Dun ko nalaman na nakikipagkulitan ang ninong at ninang ko. Grabe. You should've been there. Tawa sobra! An dami nilang side comments. Hahaha.

By the way, Kuya Ricky is now sobrang related to me na...
So he's Kuya... as in cousin.
Then he's my ninong in baptism.
He's my kumpare because of Alex.
And then he's my ninong in confirmation.
Tapos may plano pa atang gawin akong confirmation ninong ni Alex. Hahahaha!
Kulang na lang gawin ko cyang wedding ninong in the future. Hahaha!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: