Birthday Chronicles Vol. 1 Pt. 2

Monday, July 2 at 9:36 PM
What happened.
HAPPY!!M: 7.2: 9.48
BEWARE! Contagious: Love Stoned - Justin Timberlake...

Okay. So I won't begin with today even though it really did begin today.

I'll start with tomorrow. No, not Transformers and the like, that deserves another post. Hahaha!
What I'll talk about was our trip to Podium. Why? 'Coz its when got my cellphone. Weee. Hahaha!

Well, we were arguing which mall to go to. And we finally said Podium because it had the Nokia shop. So that's where we went to first. So when we entered after a long talk on how to choose phones I just quickly pointed at my choices. The 7390 and the 5700, which I just discovered a few days ago.

Both phones have the same features. But they have different emphasis. 7390 on fashion and 5700 on music.

I wanted the flipphone. But the thing was, it didn't fit me at my age. It looked like an old person's phone. So I chose the twistphone. And I think I made the right decision. I got the 5700. And it's awesome!

By the way, I found out it was only recently released. Hahaha! Bagong-bago! Wahaha. My first non-second hand phone, and it's new off the market. Wahaha! Anyhow. That was a great expense. Hahahaha.

.-.

So today. I woke up. Worried in the bus again. Hahahaha.

The first person to greet me--other than the peeps at home and those who greeted me in advanced--is.... Can u guess? Kim

Yeah. I know. Among everyone, he was the first to greet me.
But the annoying part is... 1-It took him 20 whole minutes to remember by himself. 2-Biglang sumigaw ng LIBRE! (Cyempre... he's a pig. What do u expect?)

Anyhow. Day went as normal as usual. Until. tsan-tsanan. Fate has it.
Mr. Perez called me to do Examen. Wow. So okay. Like that.

So lunch came, and I went to practice in the ODS. And I found out: I'm doing it today. LIVE. WTF? Bigla lang. God works wonders talaga... especially on your birthday. Hahaha!

Anyhow, AN DAMI KONG MALI! Grabe. I mean. I was so nervous that my pronunciation of some words isn't nice. Hayz! Anyhow, at least it wasn't as bad as Friday's prayer. At least now, my knees weren't shaking like hell.

Anyhow. Right after dismissal, I got a piece of paper saying their was the Peer Faci Interview. I hope I get in kahit na may interview was so sabog... just likt the essay. Hayz.

Okay. So I just bought chocolates a while ago. Giving them out instead of libre. Makes my life MUUUUUUCH easier. Hahaha!

Oki. So when my dad got home, he just gave me the iPod dock with speakers and alarm. Wow. Hahaha! But I'm not going to use it yet. I'm going to use it once we transfer... on my bedside. Hahaha!

.-.

Well. First, I wanna greet Lindsay Lohan happy birthday too! Hahahaha!

But that isn't it.
This July and end of June ahs been great. God really has given me a lot of things this year.

Last week was my parent's 20th wedding anniv.
Just last week I did PA prayer. And today, the examen.
At the end of the month is my confirmation.
Friday the lucky 13th is this month, too.
My first passing Math quiz was taken today.
Transformers, Die Hard and Harry Potter come out this July.
Book7 of Harry Potter comes out this 21st.
On July 7-the day of my family get-together-is 7-7-7.
Christina Aguilerra is coming this week too... kahit na walang relasyon at di ako pupunta. Hey... Big Night din. Hahaha. Was yesterday.. (still, no relation)

And so many other stuff have happened.

You just have to be grateful to the Lord. He's such an inspiration.
HE really does things unexpectedly and just when it's needed. Hayz.

(Wow. How CLE is this getting?)

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

2 reps.:

Unknown said...

tomorrow? how can you know what you exactly what you did tomorrow? haha. baka yesterday?

OMG! 5700 XpressMusic (had to look it up cause I had no idea what it looked like until I realized I've seen it pala)!!! Cool! Take care of that phone. Maganda yan. Haha.

wow. talagang banal ka na. mr. marana for cle and adviser, mrs. santos for your mentor, and two prayers! :))

yes, the Lord indeeds bring many unexpected happenings to our lives. :D

looks like you love july!

confirmed? oo nga noh! H2 gets confirmed in HS. Haha.

Anonymous said...

wow examen, nung ako nga, i had to do it twice kasi may tech difficulties and before that, sinasabihan ako ni mr perez na "with feelings" hehe!

belated nga pala! i didn't greet you 'cuz i don't do that often, ayaw ko kasi kayong tumanda e. Naks