my father's come to pass

Monday, July 16 at 11:59 PM
Transformers, Die Hard 4.0 & Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
la lang...s*: 11.15: 12.21
BEWARE! Contagious: Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day...
Well. The three movies of July. Wow. Hahaha.

Transformers was fantastic.
It was cool. It was awesome.
It had great sounds. It was hillarious. It was filled with action. It had a cool story.
Hahaha. What else should I say?

The only prob I had was I couldn't distinguish who's who once the battle begins. I mean if two grey metal machines fight each other in close combat, won't it look like one big grey metal machine that's falling a part? But that's just me.
Really fantastic. Nothing more I can say (partly because I last saw it a long time ago.)

.-.

Die Hard was really cool no matter how impossible it was.
I liked the story. It was fantastic.
I wished his daughter and the geek got together though. Wahaha!
It was weird how the movie had PCs while the geek was actually Mac from get a Mac ad. (Justin Long)
It was filled with action and stuff. But there's this part of me that makes me say the movie wasn't whole in some way. It didn't gimme that feeling as I leave each theatre.

.-.

Anyhow. For Harry Potter. (I'll be talking more about this because it's more recent)
At first, I was quite disappointed. I mean, I read the book and I barely understood or remembered it. But the parts I actually remember and understand weren't shown in the film. They just mashed everything up to make such fast scenes which really need more substance/pace. This should be the longest movie, but it's actally the shortest.
(I was hoping for the statues of the ministry to animate as it should.)
I still love the third movie (Azkaban). It's still the best!!

It was quite weird how Lupin appeared out of nowhere to stop Harry. Hahaha. It was sudden. They should have given the order members more scenes. I liked the newspaper transition. And the way they had those repeating of lines. Like when Neville said Petrificus. Or when Harry was surprised by Moody. Hahaha.

The acting in this movie was the phenomenal. My favorites were Evanna Lynch as Luna, Imelda Staunton as Umbridge and Helena Bonham Carter as Bellatrix Lestrange.
There's also Emma Thompson who briefly reprises her role as Prof. Trellawney. Snape was great as well. And I liked how Neville's character evolved. Hahaha. I liked how Tonks looked. I imagined her to look weird as I was reading, but she doesn't... her pink hair even makes her look great. The film needs more of her.

Evanna Lynch was like soooooo cool. A blonde emo girl. Hahaha. As I read the book, I imagined her to look not as.... But then, they made her look better. And she acted fittingly with her role. Hahaha. She sort of reminds me of Paris Hilton for some weird reason. (Maybe the hair and the voice... or something.) They really picked the right auditionee.

And then there's Imelda Staunton. (She really reminds me of Umdridge, a former GS teacher. hahaha. They're both short and stout. They both have high-pitched voices and they're both eeevvvvviiiiiiillll!) Her acting was great, she was realy able to maintain her whole character throughout the whole movie. She was always composed and weirdly "happy", but annoying and hillariouClick to Enlarges at the same time. And she really stayed that way for the whole movie.

Helena Bonham Carter. I LOOOOOOVE HER! She's all deranged and crazy and evil and cunning ang PSYCHO! Ang galing ng portrayal! I imagined Bellatrix to be boring, but she gave life into the role. Wahaha! I'd watch it again just to see her go all mental and wacko... and to hear her laugh. Ngiheeheeheehee.

And I should mention Emma Thompson. Even if she is only briefly sClick to Enlargeeen, she was superb and funny! What more if she was seen more. Wahaha! She really made me go like NAKAKAAWA! You're evil Umbridge and stuff like that. It was so sad when she was leaving, and she was going all crying na and stumbling on her luggage.

And I liked the directing. David Yates really gave the movie depth. He gave the book a darker tone. It had more deep moments and put in a few laughs too. I just wish it was more.... ...

Well. I just though of it and it isn't that bad a film. It just captured how the book really was.
Although, it seems you really must read the book to be able to understand. For example, it was Umbridge who sent the dementors. And that Cho didn't betray the DA. But the story still made sense either way.
Somehow, when you think of it more, you appreciate how good the movie was. So it isn't much of a let down. It just failed my expectations, but that doesn't mean it was bad.

But among all the Harry Potter films... still The Prisoner of Azkaban.
Followed by Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix at a close tie having both their own ups and downs.
And then Chamber... then Sorcerer.

Click to Enlarge
That's Hot.
(Somehow, they have a resemblance... at least in my view.)

Click to Enlarge
Uyy. Wahaha. Wait... somehow she looks like Violet Baudelaire.

Click to Enlarge
Oh yeah 'cause remember Rae, twenty-seven cats. Meow!
- Chelsea (Annaliese Van der Pol on That's So Raven)

Click to Enlarge
Haha HA Haha. <3

Click to Enlarge
I'm a little teapot short and stout----my voice is like the steam and behind me is the fire.

Click to Enlarge
Tipsy

Click to Enlarge
Ang Puti ng Kili-kili ko!
Well. This is the closest I can get, but this isn't the scene. Voldemort, in the final battle, he has a close-up shot where... you get the point. It makes me laugh remembering.

BTW. So this real cool site: http://orderofthephoenix.imeem.com/ It has videos.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: