high ho.

Sunday, July 15 at 1:35 PM
Bad Luck and Good Luck

HAPPY!!s*: 7.15: 1.57
BEWARE! Contagious: I Believe...


well. i forgot to add something from the last post.

it was friday the thirteenth nu'ng gumimik kami.

my friends and i... welll at least me, cj, ran and varr believe in friday the thirteenth.

on the first friday, it's unlucky; by the next, it's lucky; the next is unlucky; and it goes on.

this year was unlucky.... for them. not me.

why? i dunno. maybe because it fell on a july. i dunno. wahaha!

anyhow. they had a sore day. varr had the shits. cj stabbed himself with stapler bullets. they both got forgot their scripts. and blah. blah. blah. Wahaha!

well i had my moment of bad luck too.

after the movie, we threw our trash in the biggest plastic bag. that's my watson's bag which held my MnMs.

it was overstuffed and sprite fell on my pants. it fell on my bag. and it slid down my chair to the butt area of the pants too. but i was still smiling. hindi naman halata'eh. and my day was too perfect. hahaha.

.-.

oh yeah. for those wondering about the black entry called father hascome to pass. or something like that. i made a blogspot mistake.

i pressed the publish instead of the draft. i didn't notice there was something wrong. hahaha.

so abangan ninyo na lang ang totoong entry with that title.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: