i'm crap at being crap

Thursday, July 12 at 8:02 PM
End of the Day & School
la lang...

*T: 7.12: 8.22
BEWARE! Contagious: Spring Awakening...


Well. Today's end was awesome! Hahaha.

So English, we have this groupwork concerning animal idioms. And for some reason, I just started ariting a script out of nowhere. Wahaha. That easened our lives. Hahaha.
I just finished it now.

I thought we didn't have Filipino today. Hahaha. But it turned out great. We had this debate of Rizal as our national hero. And I gave my really, really long point. And then it's the other's turn... they defended Bonifacio. And I have this really cool kontra to theirs na. Hahaha!

And then PE. It was what Mr Marana called (in today's lesson) as something that seems like a desolation but actually a consolation. Yeah. That's what happened this PE class. It was swimming.

First, we were made to do 200 fcuking flutters. I mean. SO MUCH! My upper leg hurt so much, and when I got out of the pool i had cramps.

Anyhow, I was put in regular. SUCH A BLESSING! Advanced PE will be haaaard. Haha, CJ! Anyhow. It's a consolation kahit masakit kasi it feels good. Refreshing. I mean.. it's swimming. Hahaha.

Well. I got into the bus, and I started on my defense on the debate. And I'm here.

.-.

Well. School is sooo annoying.

My notes are so clean... cleaner than ever! Well, except for English, Science and Filipino. Filipino, i haven't written much. Science, it's all in the ppts. And English, it's all in the modules.

Except maybe for Science, I don't think I need reviewers.

Well Then... I'M FAILING! Particularly Math, Chinese and Soc Sci. Waaaa!
Not really failing... but my scores are so low! :((

I wanna quit Chinese advanced... but how?

But a real consolation for Math is I only have 1 failing quiz out of the suspected 3. Weee! But my average is still 85... that's minus 8 in the report card.

Yeah Grade Conscious! Whatever.

.-.

Can't wait! Watching Harry Potter tomorrow!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: