but perhaps it was only an echo

Saturday, July 14 at 11:22 PM
Giver, Tutor, Mentoring, CLE & HP-Prome Gimik
la lang...*s: 7.14: 11.43
BEWARE! Contagious: Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day...

Well. I just finished reading the Giver. Even though it has a somewhat happy ending, it makes me sad. Weird, noh? Hayz. Ganiyan talaga masira ang biskwit.

.-.

Hmmm. Contemplation. That's what I was doing during Chinese tutor. If not, I was either answering questions... or sleeping.

It was quite a coincidence that the kids outside her house were playing FOOTBALL... as in American football. But we a mini-football. One that squeaks. But they sounded like they had fun. Makes me wonder what would've happened...

.-.

Well.
Wow. I can't write in the usual happy mood I'm in. The Giver makes me emo.

.-.

Hmm. Friday we had our Mentoring Period.
According to the "test", I'll give up the following things in the following order. My Pride, My Children, My Friends, My Basic Needs and, last, my Passion.
I know: eeeek. At least I didn't let my friend go before my pride, unlike some people I know. Wahaha!!

So, Mrs.S made us write our passions. And sadly, I felt like I didn't have any because the closest thing I could think of was being OC, using the computer and drawing (because of the tree I've drawn on my fan-folder). I'm a failed artist. I hate computers (although I can't live without it) and I'm not perfect. Plus, the last two don't really count as passions.

Then it donned my passion must be writing... songs, stories and blogs.
Yeah, I write songs and stories. Wahaha! Recently, I've been having some inspiration to write stories. Like that of the dead lover and the broken wedding. Wow. Hahaha.
For some reason, I feel compelled to submit it somewhere... just don't know where.

.-.

I loved my prayer for CLE class. Hahaha. I wrote it under--u guessed it--(the same) inspiration that told me to write the stories above. Hahaha. I submitted it to Michael Lim for revision. I smiled from his first comment. PARANG EXAMEN. Well, sort of 'coz I used the first person a lot, and I recalled events a lot.

Hahaha. And then a compliment from Mr Marana. Beautiful. That made my day. I haven't had an actual compliment this whole year. And by compliment, I don't mean "You're my new best friend!" For fcuking sake. Hahaha. Anyhow, it was followed by life story, lesson, blah. And then we disscused holy spirit, great big yawns, etc. Well. We had two breaks this period. First is from the thunder. Wee. Loved the refreshing rain that day. The second was at the end. I nearly completed my tree drawing. By the time it was mentoring period, I was inspired to draw the trees in the patio. Wow. Perfect timing. HOLY SPIRIT.

.-.

I believe.
There is love in heaven. I will be forgiven.
Peace and joy be with them. Harmony and Wisdom.

.-.

Hmm. So last friday, gumimik kaming mga H2.
Hahaha. That's me, kim, mark, jerza, ran, cj, varr and matt.
So Kim and Mark had to leave first and I was supposed to ride with Varr and CJ. But I said I wanna leave early since I don't wanna be late.
They wanted to leave at 6:30. But
1. It's always traffic at Ortigas during this time, and I have no plans of being late.
2. I wanted to eat a proper dinner before watching the movie.
3. I wanted to buy bath wash for swimming class.
So I left early with Mark and Kim.

Anyhow, we changed clothes, and then I followed the duo to Netopia and left them there. (And they keep teasing me for not knowing where Netopia is.) Anyhow, I went to Delifrance to check the price of a sandwich since we agreed to eat dinner there. Then I went to Watson's and get Body Wash. I find it weird why no other place has body wash. And then I went to Unimart, I was supposed to buy MnMs, but they didn't have any. So my vain self told me to buy a comb. And I did. I went back to Watsons and bught 3 packs of the Mini MnMs worth 31. Yeah. I love chocolates.

I went back to Netopia after their promised one hour. And then we argued over dinner. We ended up at Time Zone. Mark's treat. I kept winning the trivia game. But you know what was annoying. He said, di na ako kakain ng dinner. I'm like. WHAT THE FCUK? Anyhow, we saw the others na, and I was able to drag CJ with me to take a Delifrance sandwich out. And then I bought Coke and water.

So I ate dinner in the movie. At least it was better than there bucket of unhealty popcorn... and their big tub of melted fat. Eeek.
I'll review HP at a latter time.

Anyhow, we went to Fully Booked after. I was on a frantic search for Mark who was in the third level pala. Anyhow, CJ, Jerza and Ran left na. And then Mark and Kim wanted to eat. I wanted to say goodbye to Varr who was still inside, but I couldn't because I remembered Mark--my only ride home and the one who has my bag in his car--would run to his own car and leave you (like what we did to Kim when we had the Stage FX gimik). So I was forced to follow. He bought a drink and Kim had to pee upstairs. And then biglang sabi niya: "TAKBO, LUIS!" I'm like. How sad, Kim, but oh well. Anyhow. That was it.

And we waited for Kim to come looking for us. He went out once, but entered again... and we both guffawed! And he finally saw Mark's body guard. I hid in his open trunk as instructed. I stayed as quiet and as unseen as possible. But both of us wondered how Kim knew I was hiding there.

And then, home.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: