not my daughter. you bitch

Friday, July 27 at 9:24 PM
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

HAPPY!!f: 7.27: 9.33
BEWARE! Contagious: nothing na...

Anyhow. I've just finished the book yesterday.

THE BOOK WAS AWESOME.

It really kept me guessing, but in the end, all your questions from either book has been answered. It was fantastic.

I mean. Everytime I read the book and fall asleep after, my dreams are usually about it. Making some assumption and what not. I really, really love it.

It had so much emotion, and I was drawn to them. The battle kept me excited. And those solemn hour. And who can forget the adrenaline rush back in the real final battle?

Each chapter really got me excited, and once I've finished it, I can't put it down no matter how much homework was piling up. I mean, it was all fantastic. And then, I'd end up reading it till late.

Right now, I'm still quite thought-less. Just wanna say it's awesome.

THE DEATHLY HALLOWS.
Awesome!

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: