New Year

Friday, January 1 at 6:45 PM
Don't you just love spending New Year's in my tita's? There're fireworks in every direction you look at. Great ones, too. (And Ai-Ai waves Happy New Year as well.)

It's a new year! Can you believe it? (Of course you do, how hard is it not to?)
If I were sentimental, I'd be blogging about all the wonderful and not-so-wonderful memories the past year has brought. But right now, I'm not, so humbug. :P

Let's make some resolutions. (And break them! Kidding...)

...I will blog more.
Yeah. I don't get to do it much anymore. Quite sad really. So this time, I'm gonna set a date. FRIDAY NIGHT IS BLOG NIGHT. Unless Friday night is party night... then Saturday afternoon is blog afternoon. (That just doesn't ring, doesn't it. Who's ever heard of event afternoon?)

...I will study better.
I don't want to be in the alanganin state I am right now. (I hope I get honors. I hope I get honors.) So for the fourth quarter, I will really work better. (It's a good thing Glee continues in April. Lol.) And for college, whether I decide to be a scholar or in one of the toughest courses (hoping I do get in there), I gotta work my ass off.

Side note: Did I mention I have to maintain a grade of 1.75 in UA&P to keep my scholarship? Is that hard? Is it worth it?

...I will get a pet fish (...sometime in the year.)
'Coz I figured I have to learn to take care of something, right?

...I will exercise.
Yes. I will. I must. So Im'ma start jogging more often. 'Coz I gotta stay healthy.
And over the summer, I will really work hardcore. Lol. I may be lol-ing, but I'm serious.

...I will use my Starbucks planner for at least 4 months.
'Coz I keep collecting but I never really use them. :|


... and for now, that's it. I'm too tired to think of anymore. :))

0 reps.: