Late Night Update#6

Wednesday, January 13 at 7:46 PM
Gahd. I'm falling asleep here... which is good. Curfew time is near.

So I watched the first Idol episode of Simon Cowell's last season. (Aww.)
My favorites are Katie Stevens (who sang an amazing At Last), Jennifer Hirsh, (with a jazzy version of a Wizard of Oz song), Tyler Grady (who did a version of Let's Get It On that's totally better than Matt Giraud's last year) and Ashley Rodriguez (with a beautiful If I Ain't Got You).

One interesting character didn't make it through: Andrew Fenlon.
Part-nerd, part-diva, part-pompous. Therefore making good television. His singing wasn't all that bad as well if he polished it a bit. But Kara gave him the boot before Simon could say yes. Boo. This would be so much more interesting than Bikini Girl.

If I were to audition, I think I'd sing All My Loving. The Beatles.
I dunno why. It just feels good at the moment. But that might change.

I think I'll try some vocal rest as well as some actual. I've got a lot of notes to hit, and it ain't going to be easy. EDSOR prayer thing is this Friday already. And so is the supposed FX Night--which I guess will be singing intense. I'm pscyhed. I don't think I've ever worked my voice this hard--then again, is that a good thing? Hehe.

Anyhow. I don't think I have much to talk about now. Night!

0 reps.: