Late Night Update

Thursday, January 7 at 7:54 PM
I'm on a roll. Am I night?
It's my third consecutive night of blogging. I'm enjoying this. Aren't you? (That was rhetorical. But you know, if you wanna leave a comment and say YES. Why not?) I doubt how long I'll be able to keep this up. Things are gonna get pretty intense once all the homework start pouring in and the rehearsals get more serious. But this is cool for now.

What to say? Ahh. My weekend.
For my weekend, I was planning to watch competition/support a few friends. What do I mean? A certain school on the same street is performing Grease. Hehe. However, that was cancelled. I'm now going to a debut. Lol. So I'll be partying instead.

What else? My diabetic life! (No. I DO NOT have diabetes, mind you. I'm calling it that now.)
I think I'm getting used to the lack of sweets. I wasn't looking for anything tonight. Yeah, female dog! Instead, I cooked a failed version of eggs in a basket. It still tasted god, but the egg definitely wasn't just in the basket. It was everywhere. :|

Since we are talking about food, I'm gonna be cooking this weekend as well. Why? Because I'm tired of ham sandwiches and peanut butter sandwiches and whatever sandwiches. I shall teach my maids how to make other sandwiches. What exactly? I dunno. But what's life if we don't do some Dora-ing. (Not rat killing. Exploring.)

Add to that, I'm going to succeed at making eggs in a basket this time!

Anyhow. Today, we had a very interesting talk from Mr. Francis Kong.
He's an amazing speaker, I must admit. Really got us going. I just don't remember now the main idea of what he was talking about.

Now, it's 12:55. I shall leave to make my 1:00 deadline.
Wish me luck on the Shakespeare quiz! :D

0 reps.: