Of Dreams and Football

Friday, January 8 at 8:31 PM
I just read this damn sad article on Yahoo! It's about two football quarterbacks on a very sad night.

I know what you're thinking. "Why the hell are you--of all possible people--reading about football?" Well, the title seemed really interesting... as well as the very sad picture. "College star's tearful throws to dad." I had just been watching Adaptation (Meryl Streep, Nicholas Cage), and the title seemed to have the makings of a good film.

I'd link it once again. (See my Plurk/Facebook) However, the damn link closed down on me. All the comes up is Yahoo can't find the damn page. Wth. Just a few minutes after reading. Not even the Yahoo site brings up the right link.
But just in case it comes back up: try it again.

The article was very well-written. And I was listening to the emo side of Laura Izibor ("Mmm..." Really good Irish soul singer).

It made me feel quite sad, it did. A dream slashed is, I believe, is just the saddest experience one can have. I really sympathize for them. I do.

To dreams... and dreams. Fuck reality.
Sigh.

0 reps.: