Late Night Update#1

Tuesday, January 5 at 6:41 PM
Hi. I'm hungry.
The only available food right now are bread, sky flakes and a cinnamon roll.

I'm not in the mood for bread or sky flakes.
Guess there's only one item left in the list. Sad to say, I've refused pastries already. See previous blogs. Good luck to me. *cries in one corner*

I kid. But seriously. Heeeeeeeeeelp.
Temptation. Temptation. Temptation.

Also, I plan to sleep early tonight.
By early, I mean not past 1. I'll take this slowly until I reach my goal of 10:00. Hehehe
That's another one of my resolutions. I should really write them down formally, shouldn't I.

(I slept at 2:30 last night finishing my reader's companion. :| Gah. To think I didn't fall asleep right away pa.)

And there goes an update. Hihi. Good night.

0 reps.: