Late Night Update#7

Wednesday, January 20 at 6:52 PM
May tao ba d'yan? *echo*
Just making sure. Malay mo, nagka-bug ang Facebook.

Well. Fatigue.
That's it for now. Wala akong maisip i-blog. But I'll go on anyway.

If you haven't heard the news, I passed UP. The doughnuts worked!
I just wonder--what would've happened if I actually too the math part more seriously. What would have happened if Kim hadn't tricked me into thinking the Math part would be pretty easy to answer. Ewan ko ba.

When I found out, I was jumping around. Friggin' shocked, was I.
I had given up all hope on passing UP already. Hehe. But there it was. I was jumping for joy... not that I was going to study there or anything. Haha! It's just... you know, knowing you passed.

Actually, I would've felt sorta bad if I hadn't passed.
My father's from UP. Nakakahiya.
In addition, when I came out of the Math building, I was smiling. I dunno why, but I was. My dad took it as a sign that I found it relatively easy, and started telling that to my relatives... who were contrasting me with my cousin and how when she went out her hair was all over the place. Gahd. Kind of embarrassing if I didn't passed.

But God. I did. Thank you!

Unless you can convince me otherwise though, I'm thinking of heading for Ateneo. Management Honors, baby!

I do have a few problems though. One, people plan to shift out of it without even trying. *ehemmichaellimseanponceehem* And I don't want to be relatively alone in the beginning whilst I face problem number two: WILL I SURVIVE?

Anyhow. I'm glad this college talk is over with... somewhat. Well, not really.
Basta. Hahaha.

Since I'm going crazy already, I guess I better sleep now.
(Might actually help me understand Physics. o.O)

0 reps.: