can u handle me the way i are

Wednesday, August 1 at 9:10 PM
Public Speaking and What Not.
la lang...w: 8.1: 9.24
BEWARE! Contagious: The Way I Are - Timbaland, Keri Hilson & DOE...

well. last night was spent cramming whatever i can cram. that's nice.

.-.

today was weird.
once again, my dad forgot my allowance being that it's a wednesday. (don't you love jesuit schools?) and i was almost late for the bus. the usual. raffy's still sleeping like a sledgehammer. lenard's hogging most of the space. blah.

well. i made my way to the classroom and i was commented on my fugly orr.
they liked the drawing! weeee! parang printed daw. wahaha!

anyhow. i pulled myself together (strangely, God didn't want me to drink water even if my throat was dry) and went over to mr.enriquez. hehe. i got a script and practiced. grabe.

the less i thought about it, the more confident, i was. i have to keep that in mind.
the oral test is coming na.

for those who don't know, i was chosen over the weekend to read the fil month opening. hayz. well, at least i wasn't as nervous as during the fil examen. hmmm. maybe because i wasn't speaking alone. hayz.

well. i did okay.... compared to my other public speaking activities this year.
i mean, my prayer was... ugh. my examen was okay but ugh....
this was okay na, but i was very bulol and i know i spoke too fast.
tapos (supposedly) on friday, i'm reading the 1st reading. washax.
i bet this has something to do with fx. frequently, they're making it an excuse for me to speak.... it's annoying 'coz i don't like public speaking **remembers shaking knees during prayer**

i think i should take public speaking classes. that way, i don't look like a shaking idiot in front of everyone... or should i say SOUND like since this is my first actual crowd?

anyhow. during recess in the patio, someone shouted my name. came from the hs building...
it sounded like mr.legs, but i can be mistaken.
i was too blind to see which room it came from.

that's mostly my day other than the faci and fx meeting. hehehe.
better get back to more cramming.

best viewed on http://dewerants.blogspot.com/

0 reps.: