Sour to Sourer to Sweet

Saturday, November 11 at 9:04 PM
HAPPY!!Angry Like Sh^t!S*: 11.11: 11.15
i.ve got Lying... by Panic! at the Disco, More to Life by Stacie Oricco and More than Words by Frankie J... what's in your head?
So testosterone boys and harlequin girls...
Hmmm.
Life. A roller coaster. A wheel. A DSL connection (particularly mine).
It has its high point and its low points. Today was just one day that showcases both.

The day state ravenously. I woke up 8ish to get ready for tutor. Apparently, in my life, 7 hours of sleep isn't enough after all the days of puyat and pagod. *Sigh* Breakfast wasn't as filling. I hate Gardenia bread. I like other brands. Gardenia's bread is rough on the throat. Well, life can't get crueler, can it? Aside from my unusual bathroom rituals (featuring Phantom of the Opera), I was already late for tutor. Add to that, my yaya, who was supposed to get a cab, didn't get a cab, instead did some kalye babad. Of course, I have a low boiling point. DIFUSE. I arrived in tutor. The day was plum. We left.

Now, once i arrived home, I was in deep slumber. ZzZzZ. zZzZz. ZzZzZ. WAH! I woke up with a blast, wherein "with a blast," here, means suddenly, rampantly and violently. Of course, no matter how good my sleep was, I would get a headache. I don't like to wake up through the method of being surprised. I get headaches. And of course, add to the headache my boiling blood. I ate lunch at 2ish. Did some more sleeping and woke up 3ish for Yamaha. I went to my organ lessons and practiced Taboo over and over, and over, and over, and over again! Of course, my sore midle finger and aching back wasn't what brought my anxiety. IT WAS STRESS. STRESS. STRESS. STRESS. I've been getting a lot of mistakes on the stuff I didn't have mistakes at before. STRESS. The audition-elimination for the Grand Recital is tomorrow. STRESS. What if i did in the audition what i did in the practice today. STRESS. What failure will be compared to me. STRESS. What if i do pass? STRESS. I've never been in front of a big crowd all alone. Usually small crowds or with someone else or both. STRESS. And, most of all, WHY DOES I HAVE TO BE ALL ON DECEMBER 9. STRESS and ANXIETY. Blurb. I went home hearing the voice of my disrespectful maid, the pessimistic taxi driver and the annoying voice of my other yaya's child. Consciously, i'm thinking about the environment. Sub-consciously, I carried worries and stress. ANXIETY and STRESS.
It's not yet even five [o'clock], and i'm already tired and ready to give up.
How Kim's worries made me feel good? Not an irony. Kim's worries weren't my fault; therefore, i have lost all guilt i carried during Friday. Once i got home, I went online to do my homework. But, because of STRESS and ANXIETY, i decided to chat. Luckily, Kim was online. So i was able to say what i wanted to say. Before i was able to start with homework, i had to leave already. Apparently, my dad had arrived, adn he planned to go over to CJ's since i told him i had to pick up the Narnia DVD. I told him he wasn't home yet, so we went to National. Riding the car took away some of my worries, which were lightened when I was talking to Kim, because I wasn't commuting anymore. Although, a mechanice stench wreaks havoc in the car. YWEEE... I bought 2 calligraphy brushes/mopi(t)--small and big,--a calligraphy pen and some ink. (Maybe I should have bought the India ink. whatever.) Sadly, they had no calligraphy paper in both Greenhills branches. (If worse come to worst, we're going to Ongpin... my first time. Hihi...) Since CJ still wasn't home, we spent more time in National. Now, i'm on the search for a grammar book about conjuntions instead of Filipino dictionaries. But I'm still on the lookout for good dictionaries. While looking around for the Noli comic--which i wasn't able to find,--i saw a book antagonizing the Da Vinci Code--which i read, of course, it's sad that the Da Vinci Code itself can't be read in National. When i turned around to look at the opposing shelf, I saw the Da Vinci Code and other Catholic-antagonistic books. HAHA! IRONIC! We ate dinner in Delifrance, then we left for CJ's house and got Narnia. By this time, all stress and anxiety has gone... although it still haunts me.

Right now, I'm doing homework. And it's best that I start concentrating. GNGN

0 reps.: