AGRABYADO!

Tuesday, November 28 at 7:05 PM
Sleepy and Tired!!T*: 11.28: 7.09pm
i.ve got Ain't No Mountain High Enough by the Australian idol Finalists, Play that Funky Music, White Boy, and Fergalicious by Fergie... what's in your head?
Hayz.
These songs gimme life. Haha. Honestly, I am so tired from English. Getting mad, pala, uses up a lot of energy. I've never felt so tired--I actually have, but those don't count since I wasted energy; here, I was sitting down the whole time, and I got tired. Adding to the stress is the Skill Test in fencing and the science quiz. o.O

Before I start about english, I would like to thank the following for giveing me energy and making me less mad:
  • Mrs.X and her Chocnuts... comfort food; I didn't eat a single thign in school, except for that. Why? Other than the saving, I was soooo busy. But of course, saving doesn't count 'coz I'd eat anyway.
  • Tito Dick and his M'n'Ms... more comfort food... todo-bawi sa bahay!!
  • Talking with CJ... salamat sa pagkarga ng gamit ko!!!
  • Lenience of Mr. Gabriana
  • Pagdating ni Mrs. Albano sa Gate4... haha
  • Suck-ish Filipino-dubbed anime
  • Mykee and Vito... for being more sympathetic
  • The greeting of Mr. Marana and Mr. Legaspi in the corridor
  • Bringing my camera tomorrow
  • GINOO!!! for shutting the class up
  • Ms. Afuang... for also being more sympathetic
  • Albert... you're the only one who's taking it seriously, and the only one who's taking the initiative to help out in shutting them up and bringing props
And on for the releasing of all things angry. four tres two uno

It all started during the days before... wait. WARNING: JOSE TUAZON, YOU WATCH OUT! IF YOUR GRADE DEPENDED ON ME, I'D GIVE YOU 06/100. Good. Now, most of the anger is gone. I'll rant about him later. For now, I'll start with stress.

Yesterday, I ran all around the school just so that I could make sure that IC had a place to practice. Grabe ang pagod ko nu'n! Grabe pa talaga! Well, that isn't it. Wait for the next day...

Thanks, talaga, GINOO for lending us guidance. Really helped!
Back to story, I forgot about most of my own life during lunch. It's all about the class. class. class. Pinapawisan ako sa kaba na hindi makaya ni Charles ang klase... actually, that's from the running. Hehe. Well, I made sure everyone was settled in the AVR, and then I went to Mrs.X. Grabe! Oh well, after that, I rant to AVR tapos palihim na ang-oobserve sa labas. Biglang lumabas si Boz! Huli. Oh well, pumasok na ako. And we did some practicing. Mostly, I kept saying,
What did I tell you to do? What did you do? Why do they contrast? AGAIN!
Hayz. Simplest of all simple instructions. Pwede ba? Pagod na ako sa kasisigaw! Well, in that meeting, I specifically announced that we were going to the Media Ed. In the Ground Flr.

After PE, errands agad! Tumakbo sa AVR para kunin and ID and then to the Principal's Office para buksan ang Media Ed. Pagkapasok, nagbabad sa aircon. Oki. I let a lot arrive. When marami-marami na rin. At wala pa si Ms. Afuang. Oki. I made them start. Oki. I had to get mad dahil ayaw akong pakinggan. Op kors, normal mad lang. Liek always. Do I make them practice the entrance. GRABE TALAGA ANG INGAY! I tell hem to shut up, they don't shut up. I give them the silent treatment. SUre. Mananahimik sila, after kong magalita, sasalita sila. Tatawagin o ang pangalan, nag-lu-look innocent, after a few seconds, balik ulit sa business. Nagalit na talaga ko! Not exact, but somewhat like this: Pwede ba! I tell you to shgut up, and you don't shut up. Is it that hard to follow simple instructions? Hehe. Nanahimik naman. Pero grabe. Sumakit ulo ko d'un tapos biglang wala na akong buhay. Tapos, napaos na talga ako. After those, I kept shouting. Ayaw talaga. I jsut gave tehm more silent treatment. A bit more shouts. Not much. A lot of criticisms. By that time, lumalakas na sense of hearing ko. Narerecognize ko ung mga boses na angsasalita. Like Jonathan, kahit nag-whi-whisper. Haha~!

Well, in my standards, 6/10. Kami. Not enough. I want a perfect score without incentive! Ibig sabihin: Above all of my expectations. ARGH! I know they have the ability. They jsut don't wanna use it. GRT!

GRABE~ Crack yata ung kanta. Haha. I'm sooo high! FERGALICIOUS DEF, FERGALICIOUS DEF, FERGALICIOUS DEF... DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF DEF! It's so delicious!

Oki... back to Tuason. Alam mo? Naiinis na ako sayo. For the first thing, you were so busy talking to Nicholas Co. Sure... but can't u even at elast sign the formation sheet?? I mean, they were passing it around, di mo pa na-sign? Buti pa ang kausap mo... Next day, that was the reason I had to amke you and Zyg switch. Third day, nahuli pa ktiang natutulog and then on the fourth day, you're talking to Weston. Buti na lang I split you up. Ano kaya nangyari kung hindi. On the fifth, I ask you about your costume. YOU'RE CRAZY! We changed it so logn ago and then you're saying it's still black? ARE YOU PISSING ME OFF? Today naman, you aren't participating na nga. You have a lack life in walking. I WONDER WHAT IMPORTANT BUSINESS YOU HAD SO MUCH THAT YOU'D MISS THE DISMISSAL MEETING WITHOUT EVEN TELLING ME??? At least others, like Laxamana and Lam had the initiative to try to go. Ikaw? NASA'N KA?
Naku... oh well... Onto FIlipino. Let go of all of it.

0 reps.: