God Works in Mysterious Ways

Friday, November 17 at 9:18 PM
HAPPY!!F: 11.17: 9.24
i.ve got High School Musical, Show Stopper by Danity Kane, Long Way 2 Go by Cassie, Love Team by the Itchyworms and My Love by Justin Timberlake... what's in your head?
Really.
Oki. Amidst all the world's bad news there's always good stuff in return. Hope. Something I have.

BAD NEWS:
I'm not first honor... only by 1 point. Hayz if Math was a 91.

GOOD NEWS:
I'm second honor... My English, CLE and Filipino... subjects i wasn't hoping to get a high score on

Here it goes: Tinamad ako mag-HTML kaya ust do with normal text.
Subject.... 1st Quarter..... 2nd Quarter
CLE -- 94 -- 96
English -- 95 -- 97
Filipino -- 92 -- 93
Math -- 95 -- 90
Chinese -- 93 -- 91
Science -- 97 -- 95
SocSci -- 97 -- 94
Advisory -- O. -- O.
StageFX -- O. -- O.
PC -- O.
PE -- O.
Award: 2nd

~:~

BAD NEWS:
I now have a dead finger nail and a numb and swollen, blackish-pink pinky. Thanks, Kyne! I knew I shouldn't have fixed those tables. Now, my typing abilities have been demoted. Not like I type with my pinky. But I use it to press CTRL. HAHA! Sadly, I'm worrying about it. I've heard stories of fingers that never un-numb. Creepy.

GOOD NEWS:
Multicolored na ang kamay ko. Saan ka pa makakakita ng blackish-pink na finger? O! Bagay pa sa black fingernail ko. (Evil Chinese calligraphy ink!) I think I won't be going to Yamaha for a while. I can't play chords with a hurting finger. Hehe. I guess there are more advantages. Lastly, at least it isn't on my right hand. Phew.

~:~

BAD NEWS:
Mali-mali report nang group namin. Ika nga:
Divided we stand. Mamaya, we'll fall.
Hehe. Ang korny naman ng komedya ko!

GOOD NEWS:
I got a free cookie for being top 10 in the Science report card. Unexpected sa akin yan kasi talagang bumaba grades ko. Yihee. Sasayaw rin daw si Mrs. Albano in front of our class. New Vote: VOTE MR. MARANA or MRS. BAGUE on MRX! Sumusunod! Sa galaw mo! Sumusunod! HAHAHA. LOL! Jowk!

~:~

BAD NEWS:
Ang gulo ng Chinese project. We haven't started yet.

GOOD NEWS:
Our design is coming out well. Hehe. BTW, I got new Chinese fonts. And by doing this, I found out my trial is actually cracked so I can use it even if it's expired. YiHEE!

~:~

Happy Birthday to the following:
Kurt Lim
Enzo Mijares

Anyhow, I hope there's more good news soon. Hihi. Umaasa. (Somehow, sabaw hasn't entered my vocabulary yet. Hehe.)
sana magkasingkulay
ang drama at tunay na buhay ko
ang tanging pag-asa ko
ay nasa tambalang ito
Hehe.
I just finished watching High School Musical, and once again, the composer girl reminds me of someone. (Uy, Paul! Yung pinag-usapan natin last nyt! HAha.) Speaking of this, i have found that someone trusts me... FRANCIS. But someone doensn't, MYKEE--that's michael descallar.

By the way, it's Chirstmas na, and you know what that means! Creme Brulee and Peppermint!!! I LOVE STARBUCKS and their Red cups. Heaven. In serious ned of coffee. I have now found that it's possible to fall asleep in front of a computer. FREAKY!
Somehow, I ahven't bought a parol yet. I must put this money to good use. Hehe. Now, I have to dream in order to be able to answer my Filipino HW. Or else, I'm talking about the SECOND COMING... Now, which post had that? Anyhow, while I'm waiting for my rejection text (cyempre, alam ko na, and i don't feel bad.) I best get start with hw. GNGN

0 reps.: