QT Results

Tuesday, November 7 at 7:32 PM
HAPPY!!T*: 11.7: 7.36
i.ve got Stars by Callalily, Lying... by Panic! at the Disco and Fast Car by Chin Alcantara... what's in your head?
First and foremost:
Congrats, GINOO!
Congrats on your second child! Hihi...

As much as this pharyngitis (/sore throat/ cough/ ewan) won't get any better soon--no matter how much ice cream i take--and no matter how suck my voice is getting, how clogged my nose is getting and how i'm having internet problems... here is my usual tradition... of posting my QT results...
percentage form, of course....

Science - 100%
CLE - 100%
English - 97%
Math - 91%
Social Science - 90%
Filipino - 90%
Chinese - 86 or 88% (?!?!?!*)--basta upper 80's

* - evil Paul. In your need to talk and discuss how much you love dairy products, I didn't here my grade. And you heard it but didn't even bothere remembering what it was.

Science...
I retained a high score in Science. I'm third highest. Hihi... I'm not bragging! I felt that it was quite easy. Studying for it in about 8hours(??), paid off! Wee! No wait. That's 7 hours and 45 mins of making the reviewer and 15 mins of actual studying. LOL.

CLE...
When the sub said I got a perfect score, I was in a state of shock!! I had a hard time, and I was unsure of my answers there. I mean, most of them were bola-bola. AND I GOT A PERFECT. YAY! It's very unexpected. And I wasn't even able to study for it well. Wow. Wow. Wow.

English...
I almost got a perfect score! EVIL CORRECTION! If only i wasn't honest... JOWK LANG! Good boy 'toh... Haha. EVIL! Lapit na! At least... Paul went down with me: He's also perfect but he had a correction. Haha... Well... My "instinct" is telling me something... but i best keep that a secret.

Math...
GRT! Why am i so careless. Who wouldv'e thought that one number can add a negative four point five to your score... WAA! Add to that the MPI and MPE, which is one more point. But i'm satisified, generally.

Social Science...
Oki. Lower than expected. Sayang. Oh well.

Filipino...
I'm happy with my score na kasi mahirap naman talaga ung QT. Haha. Buti na lang ung 89 naging 90! Bait ni cher! C-in-onsider ung correction... Haha!

Chinese...
Look for the other blog to see my reactions.

~~~

I LOVE the CHOCOLATE WAR!
Why? Its style and plot.

It's very liberal. It doesn't bar words like shit, bastard and jack off. Haha. Its events are very cool. LOOSEN. LOOSEN. LOOSEN. Know what a screwdriver is for? LOOSEN. Haha. Also, it ahs liberal grammar. Nice writing style! *salutes*

The plot is very cool. Not new but put in a way that it's so interesting. I mean, I'm not yet done with the book, but I find that i keep wanting to turn the page. Haha. if it has a asequel, I'll buy it. Haha!

Oh yeah. A chapter is so short, so much that it's easier. -=Censored=-

~~

Fencing is... GRR!

LOWER! FORWARD! FORWARD! FORWARD! LOWER! FORWARD! LOWER!

Hayy...
Tumitigas ang katawan ko sa fencing.
It's nakakangalay!
I can't keep the posture all the way.
It's so hard to maintain.

PLUS!
It's so hot!!!
I keep sweating.
We need to stay in an airconditioned room.
GR!
Imagine if it's not raining and it's sunny...
NooooooO!
Can't take the heat!

~~

Other scores...
My score in the report card for Chinese is....
CHANAN!
91!!
Yay!
I can get an honor... if
I don't get a low score in my all 90%
FILIPINO.
Chils. Brrr.
(really, it's getting cold)

As for English, I got 93 in my ORR... YAY! Haha.

Also.
No more RiJi's in Chinese!! YAY!
But I have to study for that Oral tomorrow. grr

~~

JACK - SCREW PEOPLE

It's so fun!
You get to insult people!
Yay!
Haha!
Lol.

~~

oh well... gtg

0 reps.: