The Weekend

Monday, November 6 at 11:14 PM
Sad and/or WorriedM: 11.6: 8.08
i.ve got That Girl by Lindsay Lohan (evil Paul!), Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! at the Disco, London Bridge by Fergie... what's in your head?
"Know what, Archie?"
"What?"
"Life is sad, sometimes."
That was one of the great things about Archie, you could say things like that.
"Life is sh*t," Archie said.

This is one long log that I'll try to shorten. Hihi...
Well...

Friday...
No. Saturday. 1am. I had nothing to do, so i logged on. Still bored and the YM community logging off, I did the impossible: I EDITTED MY Friendster PROFILE. Hahaha... Weird? I know. I don't really do that. I only access my Friendster account if I recive an email about a friend request, but it seems something different that night. After changing my Multiply background--take note: i don't even use my Multiply,--I opened Friendster and editted my profile design. Haha. Sadly, editting was put to an end early for I was forced to go to sleep. It was 1:30am-ish. Sleep.

I've got more wit, a better kiss
A hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet
Sweetie, you had me
Girl, I was it look past the sweat
A better love deserving of
Exchanging body heat in the passenger seat
No, no, no
You know it will always just be me
Saturday...
It's all a mush. Sleep is wonderful. Sleep is great. I love sleep.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Hmm. I woke up quite late, only to eat lunch. I bummed off for a while, as I played my Gameboy. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Yes! Buzz.

6.
After the afternoon, anticipated Mass, we found ourselves in Sahngri-la, deciding whether we should watch "The Marine," starring John Cena or "The Banquet," starring Zhang Ziyi. (BTW, during this time, Trisha arrived already from her badminton practice becasue of her intrams in a few days... The BEST of LUCK!>>Weird English!)I don't trust John Cena's acting, but I don't feel the delight in watching a Chinese empress. After some thought, we decided upon The Banquet, the nine o'clock premiere.

We first ate in Tokyo Tokyo. NOTE TO SELF: Don't ever eat there. Where can you find a Japanese restarant without chopsticks? Where do the sauces suck? Where do you run out of stuck of food Where does Sahimi look bad and have small servings? Where does your chair vibrate when you sit for no actual reason? Do you get the point? Damn it.

We, next, found ourselves in Tower Records, where I found new CDs to add to my wanted list. I also actually heard Paris Hilton's album. And in full fairness, she's actually good. Above average, in fact.

So we watched The Banquet and got surprised to find out we were going to read subtitles. {Highlight to be spoiled.} Authentic Chinese. Really, all the props were so grand. Chinese history and true, rich culture was portrayed so, very well by the props, costumes, setting, etc. So cool. And how much more authentic would it be if the language spoken throughout the film was Chinese? Wee! <<--That "Wee" was sarcastic... The film did not censor butt nudity. Actually, there was only Ziyi's butt. The only one exposed, at least. Haha. Nothing harsh. DON'T BE GREEN! The movie was also bloody. MANY, MANY, MANY Deaths. Just like The Prestige. It revolves very much around PRIDE, GREED and POWER, which is the cause off all the murder. Hihi.

We picked up some pasta after the movie. Ate at home to relieve Tokyo-Tokyo's lack of food. And because my mom hasn't eaten dinner yet, and she must eat before her blood test... eight hours of fasting before the procedure. I slept at around 1.
How could I forget my name? Little Wan. Little Wan.

I woke up at 10ish. Ate a croissant and played the Gameboy, and soon went for a bath. (Why does it seem like i'm adapting a new writing style? Must be because of The Chocolate War... Hihi.) We went to Pasig. Played with Alex. Ate lunch (LENGUA!). Ate merienda. Played The Sims(1). Played the Encarta maze game. Scanned for viruses. Smelled strong perfume. Coughed. That's mostly it. We went home, and I packed for school while I did some stuff online. Slept past 11ish.
Packing my stuff... Leaving for hell (este school... WAIT. yep. Hell.)

0 reps.: