Failure

Thursday, November 23 at 9:39 PM
Sad and/or WorriedAngry Like Sh^t!*T: 11.23: 9.49
i.ve got the Pussycat Dolls... what's in your head?
Siomai.
I wanna curse. But this is the closest I can get for a Science journal since I've been so busy that I can't remember what's been happening for the past few days. So here I'll go... RANTING about my class.

Okay, the blog's title says I Rant. I guess I better live up to it. Hayz.

Well.
GOSH!
I wanna scream
Is it that hard to follow instructions? Is it that hard to do what I say? Is it that hard to shut up?
Just a while ago, in the bus, I was about to write a poem on how much of a failure my class is. But then I got so frustrated, so I stopped.

What am I talking about?
ENGLISH CHORAL RECITATION
Me = director
It seems my class isn't taking it seriously. taking ME seriously.

I eman what's wriong with them. Or maybe... what's wrong with me... hayz... Maybe I shouldn't keep shouting? But what am I doing wrong here? Urgh. This will never work out.
I can imagine Ms. Ladrido now... copying Mr. Ang. YOU'RE PATHETIC. GET OUT!.

GOSh! I'm gonna fail English and be the humiliation of the whole batch. Hayz. I can see it now... Look... the loser class's director. They say he wasn't a good director so they sucked. No. MUST THINK POSITIVE!
in the usual weird chinese accent voice: YOU CAN DO IT!

0 reps.: