Before It All Ends...

Friday, November 3 at 9:22 PM
HAPPY!!11.3: 9.56
i.ve got The Mermaid Song in Harry Potter 4... what's in your head?

Come hear us where our voices sound, we cannot sing above the ground.
An hour long it will take, to get back what we took.

Or somethign like that... wahahaha

Well...
Trisha left na for Pasig, but she's coming back tomorrow. Hehe

I've been playing Crystal this sem break. Lol. I already have my "party" I just need them all to be level 40... waa!

Hmm...
I just put a countdown...TO THE NEXT BREAK/VACATION: Christmas!
Hehe.. Look there-->>

Hayz... Oki... That's all

2 reps.:

Anonymous said...

i suggest you write Pokemon Crystal Version...that is if you WANT other people to understand it more.

if this blog is only supposed to be for YOUR viewing pleasure, leave it as it is. haha. wala lang.

i don't see your countdown...ANYWHERE. And at least give the website I gave you some credit...oh and me for giving it to you. hahaha. LOL. jowk! but really now, give the website credit. :)

who's wOOtman? :)) i think i know him. hehe.

luis.m said...

The countdown is ober der...
in the lowest part of the sidebar
I DIDN'T USE YOUR SITE...
coz it didn't give an HTML code...
or i wasn't looking....

of course u know wootman... he's ur english teacher...