La Lang10

Wednesday, November 15 at 8:38 PM
la lang...W: 11.15: 8.40
i.ve got randoms... what's in your head?
Okay... before I start reading darna, (D^mn that book... why would I wanna read about the adventures of Don Juan to heal his father, Hari Fernando, and find a wife... And BTW, what's a Piedrerias?) I have decided to blog. And here it is. Here I go. It's quite long, but I'm gonna shorten it to make up for time.

Well.
It's definite I won't get into the recital. Phew. Doing bad didn't make me sad though. Strange. But I feel like I didn't even want to join it in the first place. Hehe. Wow. What kind of schedule would clash if I did. Hehe. If it did, dang! (I have perfect attendance, btw)

Hmm.
I've done a lot more on the blog. I fixed the CSS. And I fixed the playlist. EVIL. It won't paly accdg to order. Weird.

Anger.
Not really my best friend. But I easily get mad nowadays. PAUL. For some reason, when he gets mad, it gets contagious, and I have to get mad. Hayz. I've been avoiding people in YM lately. Especially if they ask about homework. Wow. Who hasn't asked me about HW these days? Did I become a nerd? Am I nerd. I'll just leave that for you to decide.
"Magaling ako sa pagaaral pero hindi ako nerd."
-Mikee Lee, PBB
Hehe.
Tomorrow is the release of the card. I hope I passed. Hopefully, I get an honor. I am still kinda worried, but my attention is not put on that. It's put on my failing Math test. Somehow, it's unavoidable to fail in Math. Waa! I just hope I'm assuming wrong. Well, I've just answered Mrs.X's to questions. GEMSTONES vs. MINERALS and THERMAL ROCKS. Hope I get it right. Tomorrow is judgment day. Hayz.

So far.
My mornings have been a time of reflection. I mean, ever since the bus arrives late, I've been thinking about the most diverse things. VCLJFP. Hihi. Oh well. Lately, I've been cramming a lot of things. CRAMMING. CRAMMING. I hate cramming, but what can I do? Hayz. I'm wondering now why I'm using Ellipsises less often, and why I keep saying "Hayz".

Well.
Today's FX meeting wasn't bad. It was horrible. I mean. There are only 5 of us. And I had to double roles in the read-through since some lack emotion. Of course. Another eruption of emotions. Hayz

ZZZ.
I've been sleeping earlier. From a whopping 1, i've now been sleeping at 12. None that good an improvement, but nevertheless, still an improvement.

Christmas.
Is fast approaching. And you know me--always filled with the Christmas spirit. YIHA! I plan to buy some dedication parols and angels. And maybe even vote for Mrs.X in MRX. (Wow. Same initials.) Others in the list (If i have the money) is Mr. Marana, Mrs. Bague, and Mr. Munsayac. (I know, most aren't even my teachers.) So far, Gng. Lai is leading...
And in the grade school. XuLaoshi places 3rd. The DICTATOR places 4th. AND MRS NABUA PLACED 9TH! Hehe.

WELL.
In a lost of words. I guess I better start with ang ibong aDARNA!

0 reps.: