Just My Luck... ;-)

Friday, October 13 at 10:29 PM
HAPPY!!10.13:10.32
i.ve got Sponge Cola... what's in your head?
Also feeling hungry and sleepy...


Haha...
Today WAS THE BEST FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH EVER!!!!!!!!

Oki...
I'll start with the reasons why it isn't ALL that good...
For teh first part, I was hungry and sleepy...
SLEEPY - i slept 1:00am last night... my effort and hardwork for school
HUNGRY - my first meal was very VERY small--breakfast at home... I didn't eat lunch or recess dahil I had no time because of class mass and newsday... may next meal was a pack M'n'M during dismissal... then 2 pcs of gum... then dinner... wah! and dinner was, again, small because the chicken was all bones and no meat... wah!
The second thing is the MAth quiz, hindi naman ako nanghihinayang.. pero nakakainis pa rin...

I MUST DO BETTER IN:
@ Science - the LT! :~( and somehow, i feel the sense of... i dunno the word.. haha
@ Filipino - i know... It seems it's slowly getting harder
@ Math - is it my fault the lesson flow is so slow that i don't listen any more... crazy classmates keep making things that are short long... so even the things taught, di ko na rin naririnig... must;ve been cause since i'm not in the center any more so I am less inclined to look at the board... wah! Haha! 2 na!
@ Soc Sci (excluding Newsday) - i think the lack of gawains have enforced some kind of less learning on me...
@ CLE - parang tsamba na lang cya'eh

Haha...
Well, why is it good?

  • My Legs
  • StageFX
  • Newsday
  • Science
  • Filipino
But before any of those, I'll just mention other stuff first... Mr Bumatayo substituted for our class in English... Mr.LEgs was out but only came to school for FX... Well, we playes scattergories which as fun... I made the coolest group design... but we ended up not using that piece of Manila paper... haha!
Well, i was saved in Soc Sci.. don't ask...
In Chinese, we had a quiz.. AN EASY ONE! THANK THE LORD!... well, i'm sure i have mistakes pa... but that's okay... hehe!

FILIPINO
I got a 32.5/35... YAY! And In really like the stories I'm making... they truly bing out the creativity in me! HEHE! I can't wait to kuwento this in the ORAL TEST... I love reading stories (not talking about myself.. Hayzz... there it goes again, I'm sure, if i borrowed Paul's tape and talked about him, I'd get a hgiher score... wahh.... or kaya my couz's proj.. talk about her... i don't like talking bout myself... hayz....)

SCIENCE
Kahit na parang ang mali-mali, okay lang... kahit nagalit si cher, okay lang... haha... It was so fun! HEhe... and we also don't have to do the post test... ano kaya gagawin namin that day? hehe...

NEWSDAY
LKahit na it was one of the main reasons why i slept late, oki lang... Kahit na hindi na ako nakakain dahil dito, ok lang... kahit na malapit ko nang mawala ung USB ko, okay lang... I FELT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! Well, it was very crazy and magulo! It didn't follow what i wanted to happen... BUT IT'S OK! Grabe, an'galing ng audience impact namin!!!! haha! Some key highlights:
  • Kyne said ATRAS AKO!
  • SAYANG NAMAN #1: Hindi na-play ung music
  • SAYANG NAMAN #2: HIndi nagacting ng Kris Aquino si KIM!!! GRR!! PANO KUNG HINDI KITA BIGYAN NG REVIEWER/LIBRE?
  • WE're the only group to have skips in the documentary (makalu-makalulu-akalululululu!)
  • We're the only group to have people be interested with the documentary kahit na hindi pa nagsta-start (because of the models and jessica soho's paused facial reactions)
  • We're the only group that used a DVD
  • We're the only group where ms.natonton didn't give homework... she must have been so excited by our presentation... haha
  • Er're the only group to have prizes!
STAGEFX
haha.. well, kaunti lamang kami, pero amsaya pa rin... all i can say is that i got more than what i asked for... and that isn't always good... but alwasy a challenge to me.. and i never take down challenges...;-D

LEGS
WEll, One again i've had that weird leg pain.. but this time, it healed faster... naagapan kasi agad... i hope it doesn't happen again the evening.. hayzz... it's so called that I was able to walk again in a few minutes... haha.. sana naman hindi nito maapektuhan ung pe ko... haha

well.. gngn... tutor is early tom..!

Quote:

"P^t^ng ^n^! S****** N* A**!"

0 reps.: