Lotsa Stuff

Thursday, October 12 at 7:05 PM
HAPPY!!10.12:7.07
i.ve got House Music and Sponge Cola... what's in your head?

Haha...
This is quite a long log 'coz I have A LOT to talk about...
Here's a summary:
  • Oral Frustrations I
  • The Best PE!!, The Book Fair and Long Decent (yet Funny) Talks I
  • Long Decent (yet Funny) Talks II
  • Kumukulo ang Dugo Ko and Hell Week In School
  • Deal KNB or No Deal?!
  • Oral Frustrations II


Did I misss anything? Hehe...

ORAL FRUSTRATIONS I...
I got an 85-86 on my Chinese Oral QT...
I had around 3 mental blocks... isn't that sad? I hate it... haha... But you can't do anything about it anymore... "What's done is done." Haha... I really have to do better this second quarter... *sigh*... I knew I should have continued with the drawing... NAKAKAINIS KA NAMAN, LUIS!... HAY!... Oh well, at least it's still high... BTW, the reason the score isn't definite is because SOMEONE WAS TALKIGN TO ME KAYA HINDI KO NARINIG.... *rolls eyes*

THE BEST PE!!, THE BOOK FAIR and LONG DECENT TALKS I
Haha... IT WAS THE EBST PE EVER... Reasons:
1. No teacher
2. NO dancing
3. Aircon
4. Free period
haha... I LOVED IT!... hehe... Afterwards, we went to the book fair... This year's book fair SUCKED! I mean, it didn't have as nice books as last year... hayz... The only thing I like and bought for 345 was a rhyming dictionary... KAhit na it's just basic words, okay na rin... Haha, after my second trip (the first being the day before, Monday), CJ and I went to Ms. Arcadio... IT'S MY FIRST TIME IN THAT CORRIDOR JUST FOR FUN! Haha... It's all fun and laughs... I elft to gether with Francis because no one was there any more... HAHA! I liked that day... Nice decent non-retarded, only half-beefy, funny talk... :D

LONG DECENT (YET FUNNY) TALKS II
Well, since Section A had their makeup class, I waited with them together with Raffy since he had to get his ID (computer key)... Hehe... It was nice talking to him.. Mostly about his drawings... LOL... Afterwards, another quick-chat with Paul... quite funny... HAHA... Afterwards, in Gate14, Paul left and I talked with Varrick and Francis... I was kinda interrupting their "spiritual rituals"... haha... Very funny, interesting topics... Haha... And for thoe who know me, as soon as i started singing (quietly) on the bus, I promised myself to have more CONTROL over my life... HAHA

KUMUKULO ANG DUGO KO and HELL WEEK IN SCHOOL
It's heel week in school becasue there's not much homewrok at home... so it's basically hell week in school only... I've been in the ChiMacLab (MAC!!!!) for the past lunches to finish my project... hehe... It's almost done... ;-D Well, other than that, there's the cramming sessions, PowerPoint groups, newsday, etc!! Hayy... if life were simpler... Bakit kumulo ang dugo ko? ONE REASON! May taong alam na nagha-hable-hable (v. 1.my grade seven term meaning marami akong fino-follow-up and ginagawa so i'm always on the run... WORD ORIGIN: from Tagalog, "habol" meaning catch/run after) sa mga requirements, and here he goes... I can't reserve that coz I'm busy kahit na it's for the whole group, I DON'T CARE I WON'T RESERVE IT!!!!... I can't have her sign that 'coz she's not there... Well, i, I ALONE, was able to have her sign it, reserve two things... AN'HIRAP KASI: UR BEING INFERIOR! PINOY TALAGA!... hayy... Umiinit na naman ulo ko! It cooled down na when I had another decent chat with Karl See... BUTI NA LANG! Dahil kung hindi... nag-isa ka na sana sa paggawa ng kwentong bayan... (Dapat obvious na na alam mo na tintutukoy kita.. BWAHAHA!)

DEAL KNB or NO DEAL!?
That's our Newsday creativity, I won't explain much... basta... It's a mix of GAME KNB and KAPAMILYA, DEAL OR NO DEAL!? HAHA! I already bought prizes, I'm preparing the briefcases na rin.. hayy.... I HAVE TO FIX A LOT MORE THIGNS PA NAMAN! wahh!

ORAL FRUSTRATIONS II
Hehe... English period na tayo.. I HATED IT! SOBRANG NERVOUS AKO NA:
1. I said nonsense stuff
2. I missed some important stuff
3. I was shaking like hell
4. My hands had a different temperature when compared to my arms
5. My cheeks were shaking so much
6. Vision blurred even more becuase of shaking cheeks
GRABE!... Even I Failed MYSELF!!! Well, not really... my score for myself ranges from 74 to 83... You know me.. HIGH STANDARDS... :D Haha... Other people were so lenient to still put me in the 90's... THE HELL! Haha... Well, I'm not yet safe... I didn't hear my name when he was announcing the 88+ scores... WAH! Either that or I didn't hear it but he said it... Kyne and Ken say they heard him say 92... I still don't believe them... I must see it for myself... So right now, I am assuming I got and 80... WAH!... But then if he actually did say it... SOMEONE HAS TO SHUT UP WHENEVER A TEACHER ANONOUNCE SCORES because, if it is true, then he's the cause of my failure to learn the identity of my score... haha....

Am I forgetting anything? AHh... oh well... gngn...

0 reps.: