The Quest for New Shoes and Other Tales

Sunday, October 29 at 9:40 PM
HAPPY!!10.29: 11.45
i.ve got anything... what's in your head?
"Every great magic trick consists of three acts. The first act is called "The Pledge"; The magician shows you something ordinary, but of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn"; The magician makes his ordinary some thing do something extraordinary. Now if you're looking for the secret... you won't find it, that's why there's a third act called, "The Prestige"; this is the part with the twists and turns, where lives hang in the balance, and you see something shocking you've never seen before."

Hahaha...
Well... Is it obvious that I watched a movie?

Well...
I did a lot of stuff Friay night... especially wonder at te marvel of Macs and iPods. I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! I also chatted with Paul about Pokemon, and cheese didn't come into topic... OMG! Haha. Jowk! :)>- I slept at around one with www.apple.com as the last site I visited. Haha.!!

I woke-up early because of noise pollution... Haha. Well, schedule was planned during the morning but it never was followed... Hehe. We ate lunch at home and went to La Salle.

We practiced some more for the eliminations. I won't tell you what... Basta, I'll just put on its label: recital ;-) TABOO

After this, we went to Glorietta in a search for a shoe. After eating in Oliver's, we went to different stores na. We tried Athlete's Foot... unfortunately, this place--where I found the style of my old shoe--didn't have what I wanted... Haha... We went to Sports Planet. As always, pangit pa rin. Adn then, we ventured to Toby's... the gigantic one... ARENA... Out of all the shoes, I found some that looked nice pero jsut not what I want. Then, we went to some other sporting place. NONE... Finally, we went to Nike. I saw this green shoe that caught my attention. (redundant sentence) And we got it. It's worth 5,500+. Haha. I seem to keep on getitng what's new. When I bough my old shoe, it was "new arrival" pa. Haha. Well, this one too. Haha. If requested, I'll post pix... :D
If there's really something I'm picky at... IT'S SHOES

After the shoe hunting, i saw conservativity (--> is that a word) in Mass. Haha. Ryt after, we picked up Trisha from Pasig, passing thru some unknown route. We were almost lost. Haha. Well, afeter some long trudging, we arrived at Pasig na. Hehe.

We picked her up, kasi she'll stay in the neighbourhood for the sem break. Hehe. So for that night, we just went on to eat dinner out and watch a movie.

We went to Shang. We ate in Trattoria Gourmet's. I got a Penne with Three Cheeses again. It was good. The is the umpteenth time I've eaten this pasta in this restaurant. I've never gotten tired of it.(CHOPPY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO STOP READING, MR LEGS?)

Well, we went to PowerBooks. Cyempre, unang pangarap: SoUE: THE END!. OUT OF STOCK. Syet! Pati ung Beatrice Letters. GRABE NAMAN! CHRISTMAS NA NGA LANG!
Well, I saw this book about the common errors of Filipinos when it comes to English. They forgot the words Mercury, Nestle and Xerox when it comes to brand names used as generics. Mercury - drug store/pharmacy.. Nestle Cream - cream (it's even pronounced as 'nesles') and Xerox - photocopy

The Prestige.
(highlight if you wanna be spoiled.. or spoilt?)
Well, THE MOVIE IS SO COOL!! It's kinda confusing at first, but then, it'll all clear up once you find all the analogies. Hehe. It's kinda weird. Rupert and wife died from drowning. Alfred and wife died from hanging. How weird. LOL. But of course, the dying I'm talking about wasn't the real death but the fake death. It's so goth-y how the whole movie, an'daming deaths. There were more than a hudred dead people. Hehe. I lie how the movie was done. It's so COOL! Well, it was directed by the director of Batman Begins and starred by the lead of Batman Begins. hehe. Galing ng movie! SOBRA! HAHAHAHAHA! Hmm. It's so cool that Alfred comes back in the end. You'll never expect that he has a twin, and it was the other guy. HAha
I really recommend those who haven't watched to watch it... Actually, when we were plannign a barkada trip, ito sana ire-recomend ko... but we didn't so oh well... NAKAKININS KAU! TRICK OR TREATING>> THE HELL?!?!?

We arrived home 12ish. My cousin and I talked nang magdamag--until 2!!! HAHA! An'dami naming pinag-usapan!

~.~.~.~

Well...
We awoke early the next day! And we slept so late...WAAH! I made a quick charge of my batteries and quick load of songs... all for th MP3... Para may mapakinggan in the cemetery...

We cleaned the place. I jsut scraped candle wax off of the tombs and lit candles and fix flowers. Haha. I was about to light a match... CAN U BLIV I DUNNO HOW??!?!? Haha.
well, we ate Shakey's for lunch.. Hehe...
It was so fun there!! It was mom, dad, trisha, regine, y.jean, tita trinky and me.. Hehe...

After that, when we got home, after a few activities ako'y NAKATULOG!!!! Hayy... SARAP! Even if unintentional at hindi ko ninais na makatulog.

Anyway, we;ve been doing the weirdest stuff tonight. Cge. gngn... para makapag"trabaho" and pinsan ko... Hehe.

BTW.
I'm fixing my blog.
As you don't see, I've already made a new "class" thanks to the CSS lessons in computer! I'm gonna mak a lot more changes using Photoshop, too.
not really major changes. Just formatting changes.

1 reps.:

Anonymous said...

I also chatted with Paul about Pokemon, and cheese didn't come into topic... OMG! Haha. Jowk! :)>-

wtf?! lol.

I got a Penne with Three Cheeses again.

if i'm right...the gratin thing we ate used penne. i can still taste the tasty creaminess of that pasta sauce...

i agree. xerox should be photocopy. hehe.

(CHOPPY ENOUGH FOR YOU TO STOP READING, MR LEGS?)

haha!!!! this is so fun! haha.

EXTREMELY nice and cool new blog layout, luis. LOVE IT! it rocks! grabe! *applauses*

oh yan, nag-comment na ako...after a few months. haha.