QT.1.2.2&3... Bakasyon Na!

Friday, October 27 at 5:00 PM
HAPPY!!10.27: 5.03
i.ve got The Want of a Nail and The Ladies Who Lunch from Camp and Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake... what's in your head?
BAKASYON NA PO!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Finally, the week I've been waiting for... THANK THE LORD!!! (9 DAYS of SOLID FREEDOM) Before I list down my To-Do list ;-), I'm gonna tell you what's happened these QT days... Haha...

Hmm...
SocSci was the first test... It was fair... I wish I read the book though... I bet some stuff there would've helped me... I AM SO THANKFUL I WAS PLANNING TO HIT KIM!!! Why? Because, I dind't because I was caught by the person who owns the bag, so I pretended to get his SocSci book, (PALUSOT!) and I opened it to the page that said zarzuela and moro-moro... AND THE QT HAD A QUESTION...
Alin dito ay isang klase ng dulang ginawa noong panahong iyon?
a. something
b. zarzuela
c. something
d. something
THANK THE LORD! IT WAS A MIRACLE! Well... I had some stuff I wasn't sure of, but it was all good...

Filipino was the next subject.
Sadly, if AWITING BAYAN wasn't included, it would've been easier... It was also quite difficult to find the theme of the KWENTONG BAYAN, but that was good... THE AWITING BAYAN WAS SO HARD!!!! I mean, I don't get the things each part was trying to symbolize, so mostly, that part was just BOLA. Haha. :D I have to thank the play for telling me the meaning og KABALINTUNAAN. Grabe! I didn't know the meaning at first, but when I looked back at it, I remembered CY's line: "Kabalintunaan nga naman ng buhay" IRONIC!!! KABALINTUNAAN = IRONIC! Hahaha.

Once again, when I arrived home, I fell into a deep slumber, to wake up at 3ish and study. Haha. Most of the day yesterday was done doing the SCIENCE REVIEWER, something I'm proud of, even if there were dozens of errors. SORRY IF YOU GOT WRONG INFO ABOUT THE CLASS OF LEVERS>> THE STAPLER IS A THIRD CLASS... I THINK... I just copied that from a site... I WAS RUSHING THEN... An'dami na kasing gusto na nang kopya... Haha.

I slept at 12ish. I was quite cramming. Haha.

The second to the last quiz was SCIENCE.
It was quite easy actually... {oki.. I just looked at Wikipedia, it says a lever is second class... MAYBE I'M THE ONE WITH THE MISTAKE... But which doesn't belong? Broom (3rd class lever), Stapler (2 or 3???), Wheelbarrow (2nd)or Baseball Bat (3rd)} It was mostly about matter... Hehe... The other question that was mind-boggling was WHICH IS AN ACTIVE METAL... I chose the one on the lefthand but not on the first column... The others aren't metals, while the one on the first column is reactive... HEHE... U'n pala it was the noble gas (if so, *insert curse here*!)

The second test was CLE...
If you remove the short-answer portion, the test would be easy! Haha. I hated that part! And for the essay, my asnwer isn't that stable so I hope he still accepts it. EVIL SHORT ASNWER-PORTION! And also, berfore the test, I had a feeling I'm gonna score low... WAHH! Haha...

Well, there was still long hours of suspense before the official sembreak... WHY? The Mass and the bus. The Mass was okay... quite long and sad though... WHY ARE THE SONGS SO SLOW AND SAD? Haha. As for the bus, we waited an hour for a student who wouldn't arrive... Haha. Well, when I arrived, I ate and went to sleep. Haha. And I woke up 5ish (what is it with me and numbers+ish... CJ!!!) And I'm now here... Haha...

THE RATINGS
EXTREMELY
-
-
HARD
- Literaturang Filipino
-
-
- Christian Life Education
- Communication Arts in English Advanced
MEDIUM Social Science
- Integrated Chinese Advanced
-
-
- Integrated Science Advanced
- Mathematics Regular
EASY
-
-
SUPER!


TO DO this SemBreak:
  • SLEEP... EARLY!
  • Buy new shoes
  • Watch Yakitate! Japan
  • Fix blog design
  • Fix my folders+icon design.. haha
  • Fix the Graduation Album
  • Fix School Stuff... I can't see the floor anymore...
  • Fix my book and CD wishlist (58-59 days till Christmas!... damn typing skills... I keeep typing Schristmas.. HAHA.)
  • Fix my Multiply
  • Clean this computer *achoo!*
  • fix the contents of my MP3 player... and charge its bateries :D
Well, that's mostly it... I wonder if I forgot anything. Haha. Well... gngn. CELEBRATION TIME, C'MON! WOOHOO!

Quote:

"Kabalintunaan nga naman ng buhay, tao kumakain ng ibon, ibon kumakain ng hayop... buwahaha"
- from the StageFX Filipino Play ;-)

"an angel came to me and whispered, 'yung kodigo sa science na kay luis!'"
-Ariel Hernandez

0 reps.: