Just Another Bad Day

Sunday, October 8 at 2:55 PM
Angry Like Sh^t!10.8: 3.06
i.ve got Real and J.Lo's Rebirth Album... what's in your head?

Hayy...
What another bad day!?! I dunno if it's just me... I just hate it! The contentment that was Saturday was overpowered by this worst day ever!!! And it's all just because of one person... if you'll veer be able to find the site, I just had a another BLACK moment... HAHA!.. That was just my fifth post on theat blog, which shows i don't get mad right away... but when I do, ayokong may makakita... I can still remember that group practice in grade4... The only person I can remember who was a victim of all my f^cking hatred on that dreaded group... HAHAHAHA!

Oh well..
I'll just continue on about my weekend... Friday was okay... I had around 2 naps... hehehe... Well, the food at tutor's was good... As expected, there was mooncake... I also had some cool cookies... Imagine a Fig Newton... Make it circle shaped... change the filling from the gooey thing into chocolate chips... HEAVEN! HAHAHA!!

Well...
Yamaha was in the afternoon... We went back to Taboo, one of my most favorite songs to play... It might be my audition piece for whatever grand recital he's talking about.... haha!

After...
We went to National, I bought some stuff... and I finally found a decent English-Filipino Dicitionary... I wanted the other one, but what I bought was much more handy, so I got it... Besides, it was much cheaper... HAHA! Well, we went to the grocery after and bought some stuff... Then, I did homewrok from 8:30pm to 12:30mn... Hahaha! Well.. gngn.. gtg do hw.. :-)

0 reps.: