I NEVER Knew I Could Draw

Thursday, October 5 at 7:25 PM
HAPPY!!10.5: 7.24
i.ve got Good Looking Out by Mila J ft. Marques Houston & Maging Sino Ka Man by Erik Santos (WTF?!... I'm not supposed to like these champions songs)... what's in your head?

Bwahaha...
I've noticed that I'm now starting to smile (not forced from Operation Smiley but because... just because... wow! Bad luck actually causes happiness! HAHA!)... I really am bad-luck free!

Well, I just found out today that I can draw... HAHA! I was never satisfied with my drawings... They are always so ugly... until this:hahaha! Well, it still is ugly... But hey! It looks good... haha! Too bad lang na:
sorry kung mahangin sa labas... mahangin naman talaga... that's why lumilipad ang bagong specie ng flower, seeds at leaves... sorry rin if i drew on pad... haha.... what do u think.. i know... bad coloring... uneven eyes..(let's just say the other eye is squinting...) well, she really is mad... the pose: Im Strong and Matapang... theme: Against the Wind... those are white pants by the way... oh yeah... nagkamali ako sa pagdrawing ng kamay... sorry..!

haha... That was pasted from Ringo... My description for it... Tinamad na akong sulatin ulit.. :D Hahaha.... add ko pa: MAy red hair din! Supposed to be brown-black... but the color-blind me mistook brown from red kaya pagkatingin ko na lang.. red pla! Kaya red-black na.... Parang character ng Super Inggo!! ROFLMAO!!! Dba ung mga characters nila puro ganu'n ung buhok... pure black pero may streaks of other colors... haha! I hate that show! Back to topic... I drew that in the bus, colored and outlined it at home... That's what I am going to draw for my ORR... haha... my cousin... LOL! Habang dino-drowing ko yan, may commotion pa... haha!

Haha...
Well... Today is mostly fine... English and Science LT and Quiz (respectively) weren't as hard as I thought... (YUN PALA I FAILED!... HAHAHA!) Well, hopefully I get an okay score... PASSING AT LEAST... MAth was so annoying! Really, I wasn't able to pass homework kasi akalo ko Practice Exercise (notebook)... Un pla it was TBS! (to be submitted)... EVIL!!! The second thing was that I made a careless mistake on the drawing! CRAPPY!!!! I thought the graph showed (0,20] un pla it was [20,infinity)... GRRR!!! But, life's like that... it's irreplaceable... Just gotta accept it... :D Computer class was okay... Once sem break na, I'll apply what I learned... I'll edit my computer's and blog's design... HAHA! Well... GNGN! Must finish memorizing FX and doing HW!

0 reps.: