QT1.2.1

Wednesday, October 25 at 6:00 PM
Busy... DND!!10.25: 6.03
i.ve got Hawak Kamay by Yeng and Season of Smiles by the Itchyworms... what's in your head?
For some reason, I wanna buy the Closeup Christmas album... hehe

Well then, let's begin...
Today's tests were Math and English.

For math, I had an easy time. I'm sure I have one mistake already since my first number is definitely wrong.
1. # > #, what property does this show?
a. APE
b. API
c. MPE
D. MPI

So, it goes something like that. I asnwered C when it's supposed to be D! GRR!!!! Why? I forgot that it isn't an equal sign; therefore, it's ans inequality. THe second reason is I thought thatthe I stand for Identity and not Inequality... AGGHHH!! HAHAHAHA!

Well, for the rest of the math test, I'm sure I got it correct! Haha.

For English.
It wasn't really hard. It's jsut that it gives doubts on your answers. "Hmm. This doesn't seem correct even if it is." It gives you that sort of feeling. Hehe. But, generally, it's not THAT hard. Hehe. (But I know I have one mistkae already.. hihi)

CURRENT RATINGS:
EXTREMELY
-
-
HARD
-
-
-
-
- Communication Arts in English
MEDIUM
-
-
-
-
- Mathematics
EASY
-
-
SUPER!


Also, today, I collected science projects. And I disproved Paul's theory of Mrs.X... her being deadma. Hihi. *throws USB/chalk* LOLz!

BTW, if you're wondering, I'm speaking in straight English since it was our Englsih test today and since I haven't blog in straight languages recently... HEHE

After the tests, I signed on 7B's gift to Mrs. dela Cruz, even if I'm from 7H. I'M STILL HER STUDENT! Haha.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MRS. MARIA FE Q. DELA CRUZ!!!

When I got home, I fell asleep... AND IT WAS A WONDERFUL SLEEP, at that! Hehe. Tomorrow is FIlipino and SocSci. Wish me Luck!

Oh yeah...
I hate my downloads today! Season of Smiles makes Windows Media Player hang, therfore, my PC hangs, too. As for Hawak Kamay, it's either too "stereo-sounding" or cut... or it has those other contestants on the track... hayz.

0 reps.: