I Think the Storm's Over

Wednesday, October 4 at 6:48 PM
HAPPY!!10.4: 6.44
i.ve got Maging Sino Ka Man (ang weird! i dunno how that got stuck there...) nad Nothing in this World... what's in your head?

Hehehe...
Well... today wasn't so bad. I'd be happy if it were better though. But my cotentment is enough... (Straight English for today... I'll alternate Filipino with English... :D... no Chinese: wrong grammar lang yan lahat! Hehe...) Today wasn't as bad...

I think my luck is going away... coincidentally, Ms.M is feeling much better according to my blog, and when I had bad luck, she was all feeling evil... Bad luck must have struck us both... ANY OTHER VICTIMS??? HAHA.... OMG!... I just remembered... Friday the 13th is this Friday!!! It must be lucky... Last year's, was unlucky so it has to be lucky this year... Wait... Last year's was neutral... O well, I'll just assume it's lucky coz I've had enough bad luck already...

Well, I got a 68 in CHINESE LT!!! I'm so happy... WEll, yeah it's failing... It's impossible not to fail... But at least it's high enough... higher than I expected...
SH^T! The Oral QT is near... I'm so scared! Well, I've started memorizing on the suicide spot... (for those who are not aware, the Suicide Spot is the place in the MPC that's just a few steps higher than the grade seven corridor and just beside the MPC elevator.. We call it the suicide spot 'coz it's a long drop to fall from that place going down unto the MPC paking lot... Look at the picture below... If you turn around from that spot, you'll be in the suicide spot... xs.edu.ph should really update their school tour photos) Well, I've already memorized a lot so I am very happy... hahaha!

Well, we didn't win the Bulletin Board contest... Is it my fault they didn't pick mine? Haha... seriously, I told them it had to be identity of the Filipino nation... not A NATION... Haha... We could have at least won 3rd if they either centered on the Philippines, used worse looking recycled materials (it doesn't look obviously recycled even if it really is recycled), I should have helped in making the essay--I couldv'e explained better ... or use my design... THE LAST WAS A JOKE!! hehe... OF COURSE... but really, I had a better explanation according to Ms.C, it was it's just kinda hard to accomplish... It needed dedicated work!! AKO PA?!! Am I not dedicated, industrious, responsible and creative?!!?!?! BWahahaha.... JOKE!

Haha... the Science film made me thirsty! WATER! There was somehting weird abotu its lighting... Sometimes dark, sometimes light... lighting keeps shifting.

I really have to continue with operation smile... that'll make me less moody because of the release of endorphins... Haha... Mood shifts because of Paul, Kim and Karl. Haha... NO OFFENSE (if you read beyond the next ellipsis, you certify that I will not get hurt, reprimanded/teased or put into any form of thing I call trouble if ever you're described...) but one is an ADDICT (NOT a drug-addict),the other a Schizophrenic and the other, Paranoid. For heaven's sakes and add to that everyone else who contribute to my world. *vx*The force is really great!*/vx* HAHAHA!!! Well, gotta finish the load of homework! GNGN :D

0 reps.: