the acoustic version....

Friday, March 27 at 9:44 PM

Patring's Birthday Gimik

Awesome. Awesome.
I had a wonderful time. Happy Bithday, Yaya!

Let's call this blog, live blog.
No. It's not really live. But rather than make full paragraphs, i'll list down everything we did.
Today was epic! Must remember everything.

Woke up friggin' early. Thank you, wake up call! [/sarcasm]
I guess that made me hyper THE whole day. :))
Made my very last-minute paalam.

Rode with Stacey to Tobias's house.
Sorry for making you wait, Ryan. ;)

Played around for a while.
Sandy taught me that piano race thing.
Stacey + Yakult in back pocket + slippery floor = EPIC FAIL

Walked to Greenbelt.
Awesome. Never been in that underground pedestrian thing.
Tobias brought us to Starbucks where everything is expensive.

Went to McDo instead. :D
Sandy taught me to kick ass from the side. Tobias is a failure!
Sandy... HAHAHAHA. That man! And the woman... shoulda seen her face! :)) EPIC FAIL.

McDo was yummy.
Sandy. Tsk tsk. Chicken nuggets, what were you thinking? It's a Friday!
(Don't throw it back. I ain't holy. :)) )
Sandy has her epic fail number 3. Bad luck with coke cups, I see.
Yaya came! Pika too!

Went to Starbucks.
Might I mention we were hyper and noisy both on the way and back.
Met Mara. Went up. Stood there. Stacey being emo.

Ate Gelatone. Yummy.
Others went to Mac place. Boo.
We got vain. And when we were tired, we went to Gelatone and sat there.
Everyone else followed.
Truth or Dare. Being noisy. :))

Movie daw. Pero sa TimeZone napadpad. :))
Played a lot. I can do shwing-shwing with one hand!
Dance Dance Rev. Still a classic. And I'm pretty good at it!
The bato-bato ball at the screen! <3
Super crazy.

Fought about movie. =))

Went to Glorietta. Split up. :>
Got bored. Photo op sa may wall.
Tested out the "Filipinos always answer to psst" theory. Gumana! One guy looked.
We were a floor above. I went PSSSST!
Also did the big laugh at three. :)) A girl looked up too.
No one answered to "PARE!" Coz none of them were loud enough.

Very tired. Feet aching.
Walked back to Tobs's house.
Mara played the piano! AWESOME! :D I sang along with her. :))

Stopped Patring from leaving. Cake!
Yummy dinner.
Stace and Sandz come back.

Time to leave.
Looked for Big Buddha and dropped Tring off there.
Parents invited us to stay. Her sister kept looking at me. :|

Sandz and I getting lost in Makati.
Eventually made it to the MRT station.
Super crazy.
We just stopped in the middle like lost tourists. Where are we supposed to go? :| :))

MRT wasn't full. LOVE!
Made craziness. :))
People staring at blue eyes. Add that to the list of others who did today.

Walked and waited at Caltex.
Singing in the gas station. Fans look on! :))
Met Sandy's mom. She called me David. :| :)) How does she know that?
They brought me home. THANKS! :D

Got home.
Fixed up.
Dropped dead on bed. Listening to iPod. Half-asleep.
Woke up. Here.

Feet aching. Freaking tired. No energy.
Awesome Epic Day! w00t!

Okay.
That blog. Did not feel like me. :))

How many times did I just say epic? :| :))

0 reps.: