you remind me of...

Wednesday, March 18 at 6:34 PM

SURVEY

This is long overdue. :))
25 things about myself. Seems like everyone's done it except for me. Hehe.

1. people say i look like david archuleta. i disagree. :))
it got crazy actually during edsor. I'd pass by and people started screaming. o.O c'mon, people.

2. i like critiquing. :)) anything. proofreading and commenting on compositions. singers on american idol. english oral tests. i am notorious for being frank and, maybe, negative. like... giving low scores on oral tests and stuff.

3. i enjoy watching movies. really. especially them critically-acclaimed, award-winning movies. i'm always on the look out for awesome performances. :))

4. i have a thing for lists. i dunno, i'm always so interested. top 10 this and list of happiest countries and award-winning blah and any other kind of lists. i'm like always into finding out about them.

5. i am very frank. i mean, really. :P

6. i am obsessive-compulsive... maybe even a perfectionist. but when i give up/am really tired, i stop. :))

7. i get high for no reason sometimes. it isn't weird anymore for me to burst out during lunchtime. shouting weird things. trying crazy accents. making prayer rallies. haha! i don't need alcohol or caffeine. in fact, they can slow me down. :))

8. i like playing with accents. they really fascinate me. what i really want to perfect is the scottish accent.

9. i am very into music. it's my life. i listen to practically anything except country and heavy metal and some stuff that sound annoying.

10. i'm very friendly. very approachable. but i can be an ass. beware.

11. i'm a shy person. i mean, i'm the kind that, when i meet new people, i'm really quiet. that is unless i'm meeting this new people with some friends. but afterwards, after getting to know them a bit, i can be really friendly in the outgoing sort of way. :D

12. it may seem like i don't, but i really care. :D

13. i'm single. i've never been in a relationship. ;) nbk.

14. i find myself talking to myself at times... when i'm lonely and in an awkward situation. it sounds insane, but it actually keeps me sane.

15. i like to let go. get loose. go wild. it makes me happy and relaxed... i mean, my life is quite stiff and tiring, so it's really a stress-reliever.

16. i enjoy the feeling of pressure. not of stress. of pressure. :D i like the feeling of reponsibility and power.

17. i don't have a big range in singing, but i always air-sing and pretend i do. i usually have quirky "concerts" in the bathroom. haha!

18. mababaw ang kaligayahan ako. mahirap akong paiyakin. :D usually, instead of crying, my voice just cracks from saltiness.

19. i think i can call myself a hopeless romantic. ;)

20. i have an uncurable lss. just sing a song in front of me, and it'll be stuck in my head. (make sure though i'm unaware that you're making it stuck in my head)

21. i'm a very secretive person. i don't tell much to many people. but i trust people a lot and easily, it's just that i'm not realy that much a share-r. sometimes the trust though, it's too much... i find myself made a fool of.

[wala na ako maisip... o.O writing break]

22. my family is very catholic. very filipino. very spanish (though we're not even aware of it).

23. i am easily annoyed when i have a negative impression of someone. i forgive but i never really forget.

24. my relationship at home... it's not really something ideal. i mean, i envy other people with what they have. but at least mine isn't as bad as others.

25. (finally) i get emo excessively. ;)

do it if you want. :D

0 reps.: