and honestly.

Friday, March 13 at 5:33 PM

YEAR ENDER

Repeating what I said before, 2008 is MY year.
I said that when the new year struck because I had this amazing, strong feeling that it's going to be one of the best years of my life.

When 2009 came, I said MY year wouldn't end yet. I said it would end on March. Today is practically the eve before MY new year's eve. In other words, the eve of my own prom.

Since I won't be here to blog on the eve itself. I thought that right now would be the right moment.

I honestly felt I made the most out of it. It was definitely a great one. One to remember.

Well, I dunno what to say right now. Just felt like blogging.
Right now just seems so bittersweet. It's about to end. Already. Sigh.

I wanna say THANK YOU to everyone. I mean, you all made it a special one.
To the povedans, my prom dates, cousins, fx peeps, staffers, pamangkins. I can't name you all. But really, all of you just made this year awesome.
Quoting the song, "my life... would suck.... withooooooout youuuu!"

(Advanced) Happy New Year!
I wish I had fireworks. Hehe.

0 reps.: