i might get lost

Friday, March 6 at 5:26 PM

BIRTHDAYS, HANGOUTS, DEFENSE, IDOL and other random stuff.

Okay. I shall ramble on about my day. Yipee.

TARDINESS
From being late by just one or two minutes yesterday, I arrived at 7:15. Yehey.

You spin my head right round, right round.
Mrs.H makes the wittiest titles for her Geompardy. Hahaha!
WE WON! w00t. May prize daw kami.
Mrs. H! You still owe us our prize! Hihihihi.

EM-TEE
Friggin' Chinese MT. Grrr.
I dunno, I think I did well. But that's usually a bad omen. o.O I hope I really did well.
I was the second to pass my paper. First because I answered everything already, and I don't think I could add anymore. Second because I was anxious about:

THE CAKE! ~THE CAKE!
We were supposed to give Mr Legs's cake during recess.
Actually, we were supposed to give it the dismissal before. We waited quite a while till I told Dulay to check if his car was still there. Damnit.
So here we are. A day late. But the cake's still in the Science lab, which was locked.

zZz
I've been sleeping through every English class. Why? Oral defense. Lol.
I usually wake up to find them being stumped by Mr Chua's questions or find everyone starting to leave the classroom.

FIRST ATTEMPT
Finally got the cake. Finally sorta not really complete.
No luck though. He wasn't there. o.O

SECOND ATTEMPT
We, meaning a select few, arrived earlier than the agreed meeting time.
We didn't call yet. But he was walking towards the workroom door.
Me: ran to the canteen and looked for people to no avail; went back up to the stairs.
He passed by me. o.O

THIRD ATTEMPT
We were basically complete-not-really. I told Joshua to see where he went.
He was GONE! o.O C'mon!
After a while, we saw him coming. So there, we prepared the cake. Damnit, no match. It's an invisible flame-candle. Yipee.
Giving it was awkward. I mean really. o.O Naman kasi... everyone was scattered. I wish we planned this better. O.o We didn't even sing.

STACEY KEPT RUINING MY DAY.
Amen. No, you didn't do anything deliberately.
Don't get mad. Coz I'm not mad! :))

O ETO?
Filipino class. Video cord wouldn't work.
Ariel told riddles/jokes. Real funny.

MANGO CAKE
Happy Birthday, Ms. Cuevas!
Wow... a belated birthday and an advanced birthday. What a day.

FAVE MENTORING PERIOD
Setting up video for Ms. Cuevas. I said it was a end-of-the-year class video. She spoiled herself and saw it was actually for her. o.O
While setting that up, I asked people/fellow mentees to sign our "gift card."
Video full of funny pics, smiles and happy moments. See it here.
Gave Ms. Cuevas another cake. Yehey. Wag ka mag-diet, 'kay?
Talked about the class. :D

ANG KEYK AT ANG MGA PULUBI
Pulubi has a whole new meaning now! *winkmarkwinkkyne* YUM!
Cake wars. Jasper put cake on me. Twice. I put cake on him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Also, my glasses got "lost." Kim was freakin' me out again.
Weston, KARMA! :)) Although it was meant for Kim. :))
Eww, Mykee. That's worse than my making pulubi.

HANGOUT
Hung out with Dulay, Ian and Ms.M. That was fun. Nakaka-miss.
Sabaw quotes include:

"Work in progress."

"I might get lost."

"Mamma Ria! Here I go again!"

"BLUE since the day we parted."

ORAL DEFENSE
I ran from the Grade 6 to the canteen to the high school to the AVR. Grabe. Hingal na hingal ako. Grrr. It didn't help. Thing is, I though I was late. Apparently, I wasn't.
I think I answered the questions right... except for that one particular question. I was also running out of words to use. Some words I just couldn't translate because my brain was in recovery-from-running mode. And I kept breathing loudly a lot. Partly because I was nervous and partly because I was tired. (See running.) Other than that, I think I spoke my Filipino well enough and I talked about CLE well too. :D

STARBUCKS
Mara came. Got prom pics! Hahaha. Sadly, I wasn't able to give the invitation yet. o.O
I thought you weren't coming. But you did. :)) I had fun. :D
Quite funny how we ran into Mr. Legaspi.

AMERICAN IDOL
I got home just in time for the wildcard show (and dinner.)
I wish they didn't let some of them in.
I didn't like Von, Ricky or Matt. I wish they put in Ju'Not or Taylor instead.
I didn't expect that from Anoop. He was really good.
And wow, Tatiana just surprised me. This time, she was into it. Kinda sounded a bit off though when it was low. But that was a good performance.
I agree with letting Jasmine, Megan and Anoop in! But NOT MATT! Grr! I wish it was Jesse instead! :(

Anyhow. I got myself fixed up. I don't look that much of a mess right now as I did the whole day. Prom tomorrow. I'm sleeping early! :D

**shoot. it still hasn't donned on me that today was the alst day of regular school. o.O two more days to go, and it's SUMMER!

0 reps.: