the air down there

Wednesday, April 22 at 4:40 PM

KEYBAORDS and SUMMER

First, I'll apologize. My blogs are probably spamming the inbox.
Cross-posting is screwed up. I had to fix it, and when it did, all those new ones came.

Anyhow.
I've been learning to play some stuff on the keyboard. So far, I know the beginnings of No One, Unfaithful, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Apologize and Falling Slowly.
I haven't had the "initiative" to finish the whole song yet.

Coincidentally, my music skills are improving.
I'm not better at making kapa songs. It's funny. Probably anything I hear, I've been making kapa.

In other news. My life is boring.

I've started up a Plurk account by the way.
I use it more now compared to Multiply or Facebook. In fact, the tab's always open. Hehe.
It's like insta-blog. Hehehe. You can even do it from your phone *wink*

My driving lessons officially start on Saturday. The whole week till the next Saturday.
They're three hours each... and they happen in the morning. o.O
Gosh, I'm still not used to waking up. Sigh. But I'll have to. Especially come May.

Anyhow, I promised some movie reviews before.
I'm too lazy to make one for all of them. I'll just make a few short ones of the ones I like.
That'll come in a few.

Y'know, lately... I can't help myself. It's daunting but it's beautiful.

0 reps.: