i wanna love you, pyt.

Thursday, March 19 at 7:59 PM

SUMMER

So far, my summer's been about clearance and appeals, tv show-obsessing and American Idol music. I guess before I go to the main point of this blog, I'd update you first about them.

I've been in school since yesterday... and I'm still going back tomorrow. o.O Darn. I just don't need that low of a score right now. It's going to be deadly for me.

I slept at 5am last Tuesday. Why? Watching TV.
Wow, right? And I even let my PC run for two days just to download new episodes and new movies. Hehe. I guess, I'll be watching a lot of things this summer.

American Idol. Michael Jackson week was quite good. It got me to download all of Jacko's top ten hits. Hehe. But yesterday's country week was plain jane annoying. I already hate country to begin with, but their performances really sucked.

I just love Megan. I dunno why they're all hatin' on her. Rockin' Robin was awesome if you'd just listen to the power and rawness of her voice. Great jazz twist on the country song. :P But the iTunes Studio version ruined it: it went back to country-sounding.

Kris Allen is doing well too. Hehehe. I enjoyed both his performances. Adam Lambert. He's just awesome. His latest though struck me weird but awesome at the same time. These three people were the ones whose songs I downloaded this week.

Lil lost her charm during country week. Danny Gokey is annoying me. Allison Iraheta is really good but still not something I'd watch out for. Matt is good as well but really seems just too annoying and fake.

Alexis went out this week. Not much of a shocker. I don't really care. But I'd rather keep her over Sarver or blind dude. Seriously, Scott CANNOT sing. Why is he still in?

I've just recently "come back online."
Last Sunday was just too emo for me that I couldn't really upload or blog about anything. Then the lack of enthusiasm affected me for most of the week. But now I'm back. I uploaded all the pictures I had. Stole a lot too. Hehe.

If there's something I need to do, it's to write my movie reviews. They're long overdue.
Here's a list so you know what I've been watching:

  • Step Up
  • Take the Lead
  • Doubt (feakin' awesome!)
  • Repo! The Genetic Opera (piece of s***. i regret anticipating it)
  • Ang Tanging Ina
  • Slumdog Millionaire
  • Valkyrie
  • Gran Torino (AWESOME!)
  • Dekada '70
  • Burn After Reading (o.O)
  • I Not Stupid 2 (still a goody)
  • Rocket Science (brilliant!)
  • Watchmen
  • Rachel Getting Married (brilliant! but I'm not yet done.)

Quite a lot, right? So I really have to get started.

Add to that, I really feel the need to update my blogspot. It's kinda empty. Hehehe.
I have quite a lot of reflective material in my head, but it gets taken over by sabaw-ness. o.O.

Anyhow. I have quite a busy summer.
I need to make my 2008 album. I need to write my adaptation. Hehe!

I've decided not to take review sessions. Instead, I'll take the Xavier refresher courses, so I don't have to study over the summer. I want to take piano lessons, but I don't know how feasible that'd be. Hmmm. I'm taking driving lessons, definitely. Lastly, boxing.

Add to that, I hope I get in to the Ateneo Arts Workshop thing. I worked hard on that. Hehehe! I think it will be fun... hopefully.

I'm just happy I get to stay over with the babies again. I miss them sooo much! :))

Lastly, I hope my appeall works out. I need it to get to ensure I stay in FX... and so that I can party and gimik more. ;)

I've been singing a lot lately. I blame American Idol and The Last Show.

I think my voice has matured mored.
I can reach higher notes. I learned I do have a false but I still can't control it.
I can do things with that raw rasp start. I can hold notes longer. :))

I'm seriously thinking of putting up YouTube videos. What do you think? Lol.

0 reps.: