borderline barker

Wednesday, March 25 at 11:18 PM

EMO

I'm emo over something.
THING... is it even? I dunno.

I wanna talk about it. But the only people I'm comfortable about sharing it with aren't anywhere to be found... so it's kinda stupid.

I dunno. A few minutes ago, I wasn't.
But the way things rolled, it's all changed. And now I just feel... emo.

I'm so emo, I'm writing an emo song.
But I can't get the right words to finish it. The tune is in. The chorus too. The first verse. Part of the bridge. But I can't complete it. Too washed out.

Emo. I don't even think that's the right word to describe it you know.
There are other words. I mean... I know them... I'd like to use them. But that'd give too much away, now wouldn't it?

(How many times have I used emo in this blog?)

Dude! Weirdo! Where are you?

How crazy is this?

Gahd. This isn't me.
Snap out of it. o.O
but I can't... :(

0 reps.: